Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does the NFL want Vick winning MVP?

instinct21

Most valuable player being Vick is a terrible image for the NFL, I think, they do not want that to happen. It looks bad that the best player and the face of the NFL is a guy that just spent 2 years in jail for killing animals.

If Vick wins MVP they will make him share it with Tom Brady like they did McNair and Manning.

Vick is playing MVP ball right now, but he's not the only deserving candidate. Matt Ryan and Tom Brady are playing some great ball too, leading their teams to #1 seeds in their conferences. Many times the MVP doesn't necessarily go to the best overall player, but instead to the best player on the best team.

Most valuable player being Vick is a terrible image for the NFL, I think, they do not want that to happen. It looks bad that the best player and the face of the NFL is a guy that just spent 2 years in jail for killing animals.

If Vick wins MVP they will make him share it with Tom Brady like they did McNair and Manning.

Honestly, if Vick was playing ANY other team aside from ours. I would of been cheering him on, I'm a huge fan of Vick and always have been. While some may feel that his time served isn't enough or have damned him completely.

I support the guy. He is after all a Hokie and I still respect him for his impact at VT

Archived