Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks God Mcnabb is you guys problem Now. Mcnabb been benched on 2 different teams

sticktracy

I tried to tell yall Vick is the truth, nobody wanted to listen Great game guys :)

You should thank McNabb for lobbying for him to be signed by the iggles. However when you are still winless in the superbowl will it matter?

Iggle idiots still believe they should have drafted Ricky Williams instead of the guy who made you relevant for a decade with garbage at the skill positions.

Vick is an UFA after this year unless you breakout the 90 to 100 million dollar contract.

its kind of ironic and funny, Shanny was probably too afraid to yank mcnabb last night, if for no other reason, classic mop up duty for backups in blowouts.

Why again did we have to sign him before this game? We had a full two weeks to get it done, and we announce right before kickoff, really?

A rush job for damage control by Danny via Allen.

McNabb is not the problem. It's the fact that he needs more O-Linemen to work with. One O-Line draft pick was not going to solve the problem. From the way our schedule is looking, it's look like we may only get 4 wins. I don't see us beating Titans, Dallas or Giants. Our secondary got exposed last night and now everybody knows how to beat it. Keep drafting O-Linemen, so that McNabb will have more time to throw. I keep hearing this talk about drafting a QB, but I don't think it's a good idea. We just signed McNabb on a huge contract, so it's like the new QB would even got time to play. Not to mention, we had a good draft QB back in 2008 and 2009. His name was Colt Brennan. He had the most accurate pass I had seen in a long time, but we released him to bring a mediocre John Beck on our team. Talk about bad decisions.

Another problem is the receiver core. We don't have consistent receivers. We have an opportunity right now, to sign a good WR that McNabb is familiar with. His name is Kevin Curtis. He is very fast and can find the soft spot in the coverage. Let me also add that he probably could have helped us beat the Eagles last night, but Shanahan is passing up on this opportunity. Get rid of Joey Galloway and sign Kevin Curtis.

Forget drafting a QB, and draft more O-Linemen. We will never get to see McNabb at his full potential if he doesn't have time to throw the ball. Please Bruce Allen, don't start thinking the way that Vinny did. We brought you on the team to do what's right. And the right thing is, drafting O-Line players.

Well... I for one won't get angry at Eagle fans. They won. Congratulations. Our team wasn't prepared and didn't show up. They did. Our fault.

Thank you KD, I applaud you and all the others that are willing to take the high road after this debacle. We cannot give the Philly fans grief for the way they supposedly act and then say some of things posted here.

The Eagles showed up bigtime, they deserve credit for executing so incredibly well.

This is a good example on why Redskins should have went after Vick in the 2009 season. But all people can see is that he is a dog killer. The man said he was sorry and didn't get into any trouble after that. He even let PETA throw point on him twice. He proved last night against us, as to why he should be the starting QB. Look at what he did to us. First play of the game was a TD pass to Jackson. Lets also mention that he picked up numerous first downs by running. Lets also add that he ran in for two TD's. Now if that's not a good QB, I don't know what is.

Just think, if Skins had picked up Vick, Eagles would still be playing Kolb. Kolb would not have done all that fancy stuff last night against us. Maybe then, would our defense have had time to key up on certain receivers and give our line backers time to rush in on Kolb. But Vick on the other hand is a monster. He can throw deep and run big. I'n sorry to say, but with the way our staff is, Redskins are going to continue to pass up on good opportunities like Michael Vick.

This is a good example on why Redskins should have went after Vick in the 2009 season. But all people can see is that he is a dog killer. The man said he was sorry and didn't get into any trouble after that. He even let PETA throw point on him twice. He proved last night against us, as to why he should be the starting QB. Look at what he did to us. First play of the game was a TD pass to Jackson. Lets also mention that he picked up numerous first downs by running. Lets also add that he ran in for two TD's. Now if that's not a good QB, I don't know what is.

Just think, if Skins had picked up Vick, Eagles would still be playing Kolb. Kolb would not have done all that fancy stuff last night against us. Maybe then, would our defense have had time to key up on certain receivers and give our line backers time to rush in on Kolb. But Vick on the other hand is a monster. He can throw deep and run big. I'n sorry to say, but with the way our staff is, Redskins are going to continue to pass up on good opportunities like Michael Vick.

Cmon man, Vick wasn't even that great of a Quarterback before he went to Philly. Hindsight is 20/20. I read that Vick said he is doing so well now, because he is actually watching game film, and studying - something he never did while on the Falcons.

I would rather be 4-12 then have Vick as our QB.

Cmon man, Vick wasn't even that great of a Quarterback before he went to Philly. Hindsight is 20/20. I read that Vick said he is doing so well now, because he is actually watching game film, and studying - something he never did while on the Falcons.

I would rather be 4-12 then have Vick as our QB.

Sorry to tell you but 4-12 is what gets coaches fired and looses money for the team. You think, people are going to pack FedEx every season if they feel it's going to be a 4-12? Answer is no, we saw this last season when we went 4-12. And Vick was amazing with the Falcons. Watch his highlight videos of all the impressive runs that he did. Eagles are only going to improve with Vick on the team.

I like McNabb but he needs an O-Line to work with. There are decent O-Line that don't place high in the draft. Some of them are still talented and could be used to create good blocking for McNabb. Why don't we ever go after any of these people? McNabb won't be as explosive as he was, until Redskins restore their O-Line. Vick would have given us opportunity without an O-Line.

Its quite evident that this team is still not personell ready to match up with a lot of teams in the NFL. The fact that we are 4-5 and semi-competitive in most of our games has a lot to do with coaching. The 2008 draft year was a complete bust. We have no speed on offense, and are in the first year of a 3-4 defense without a nose takle/OLBs. 10 years of Vinny and Snyder, and this is the result. Until we figure out how to draft like the Giants, Eagles, Patriots, Steelers, then we will alway be mediocre at best.

There is hope with Shanahan however. A coach who takes no nonsense from players, and has a good eye for talent. We knew coming into this season that it wasnt going to be pretty. A few gutsy performances and we are ready to think playoffs? Not at all. We need 2 years of successfull drafts before we can even think playoffs

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i tried to warn you guys before the game , but nobody wanted to listen. They just yapped and yapped about how bad Vick is and how they have the remedy to stop him.

McNabb is not the problem. It's the fact that he needs more O-Linemen to work with. One O-Line draft pick was not going to solve the problem. From the way our schedule is looking, it's look like we may only get 4 wins. I don't see us beating Titans, Dallas or Giants. Our secondary got exposed last night and now everybody knows how to beat it. Keep drafting O-Linemen, so that McNabb will have more time to throw. I keep hearing this talk about drafting a QB, but I don't think it's a good idea. We just signed McNabb on a huge contract, so it's like the new QB would even got time to play. Not to mention, we had a good draft QB back in 2008 and 2009. His name was Colt Brennan. He had the most accurate pass I had seen in a long time, but we released him to bring a mediocre John Beck on our team. Talk about bad decisions.

Another problem is the receiver core. We don't have consistent receivers. We have an opportunity right now, to sign a good WR that McNabb is familiar with. His name is Kevin Curtis. He is very fast and can find the soft spot in the coverage. Let me also add that he probably could have helped us beat the Eagles last night, but Shanahan is passing up on this opportunity. Get rid of Joey Galloway and sign Kevin Curtis.

Forget drafting a QB, and draft more O-Linemen. We will never get to see McNabb at his full potential if he doesn't have time to throw the ball. Please Bruce Allen, don't start thinking the way that Vinny did. We brought you on the team to do what's right. And the right thing is, drafting O-Line players.

Let me tell you something man. Mcnabb is what he is. He had those same exact recievers and Oline that Vick has this year and he done nothing but fail and throw dirtballs and smirk when he got 3 and outs. Goodluck with Mcnabb for 5 more yrs.

Archived