Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks God Mcnabb is you guys problem Now. Mcnabb been benched on 2 different teams

sticktracy

Let me tell you something man. Mcnabb is what he is. He had those same exact recievers and Oline that Vick has this year and he done nothing but fail and throw dirtballs and smirk when he got 3 and outs. Goodluck with Mcnabb for 5 more yrs.

McNabb accounted for over 3,700 total yards with 24 TDs and 13 turnovers (93 QB rating). Granted, Vick has done a fantastic job of protecting the ball (16 total TDs and only 1 turnover), so his rating is a little higher, but I wouldn't make it sound like you were replacing a "struggling" QB from 2009. McNabb flourished just fine with the cast of players Vick is using this year (and they were all a year younger/more raw).

I would say that, taking away the lack of turnover anomaly, you are seeing pretty comparable output from the two QBs. Vick can do much more damage with his legs than McNabb can at this point, but they are both roughly the same with accuracy and touch deep down the field.

Aside from the troll who started this thread who isn't worthy of a response, it never ceases to amaze me the amount of Redskins fans that continue to put athletic ability over anything else.

Bemoaning the fact we never picked up Vick? Yup, I'd feel just peachy knowing the face of our organization, the most important player on the team; was a low life cretin who barbarically tortured defenseless animals for fun and money. What classy, classy folks you are.

Hail.

GHH, in his defense, he served his time and, if we're being honest about this, got the book thrown at him. He's still millions of dollars in debt as well. Now, I'm not condoning what he did, but if we're going to apply moral high-ground to Vick I think we should do so with all of our players. That would mean drawing a line (wherever that might be) and never signing a player who crosses it.

I think it's best served left alone TD_W, as it's proved to be one of the most emotive subjects around these parts of late, and has been done to death on here. I reacted out of that said emotion, and really should of held my council.

I will say on the "he's served his time" thing, that I have no problem with him being a free member of society again having done that. Just the fact that because he's a privileged athlete, he get's to walk straight back into his profession and set about recouping those millions; where as you or I would be treated completely differently as regards our previous employers. Or future ones in many cases come to that. But this probably isn't the time or place to get into that debate with folks again.

Hail.

It is funny how he has not had a response since the words "super bowl" were mentioned. The bottom line is no matter how well Philthy plays this season, they still have not won a super bowl. At a minimum it will take them 3 years to catch the Skins in that department. And there aint no way in hell Philthy wins the next 3 super bowls. So we are safe.

Let me tell you something man. Mcnabb is what he is. He had those same exact recievers and Oline that Vick has this year and he done nothing but fail and throw dirtballs and smirk when he got 3 and outs. Goodluck with Mcnabb for 5 more yrs.

watvr.jpg

What??? Sometimes I wonder if I'm just a homer claiming other NFCE fans are dumb, but by god, you keep proving me right.

It's going to be really funny watching everything crash and burn when you realize Vick isn't god's gift to football. I will Enjoy McNabb, thanks, he's a good guy. I'll do that, and you enjoy your empty ass Lombardi case. Vick's not winning you a Superbowl, buddy.

I think it's best served left alone TD_W, as it's proved to be one of the most emotive subjects around these parts of late, and has been done to death on here. I reacted out of that said emotion, and really should of held my council.

I will say on the "he's served his time" thing, that I have no problem with him being a free member of society again having done that. Just the fact that because he's a privileged athlete, he get's to walk straight back into his profession and set about recouping those millions; where as you or I would be treated completely differently as regards our previous employers. Or future ones in many cases come to that. But this probably isn't the time or place to get into that debate with folks again.

Hail.

I understand your point...well said.

I will man up and admit I was wrong, and in all honesty that was probably the single most dominant performance I have ever seen by a QB in the NFL.

Not to take anything away from the performance, but how quickly we forget Tom Brady and the '07 Patriots, who played the position game on game just about as perfect as anyone in history over a season, until the SB. Take your pick from a multitude of totally dominant displays of excellence from Brady that year.

TY TD_w BTW. I just have certain views on what I see as the type of character on my team. But I appreciate it start's getting into murky ground as to where you do indeed draw that line.

Hail.

The funny thing about Vick is he wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for McNabb. Yet you hear Philly fans acting as if the plan was to have Vick all along and as if Donovan has done nothing for them

McNabb has played in this league for over 10 years. Teams have game planned against him...and he's had a lot of success. If Kolb had McNabb's exact same resume....I think he would be hailed as a God in Philly. Yet for some strange reason Philly fans seem to make it personal with their bashing of McNabb. Granted he's never killed dogs...he's always been a stand up guy...he's been one of the most successful Quarterbacks of the past decade, and yet he's dismissed by many as a piece of crap. It's quite sad really..and considering the Eagles had no running game the Offense was basically on his shoulders

I would respect many Philly fans more if they said something like "We really appreciate McNabb because he's done some great things for us, but it was time to move on". Instead...there are Philly fans who want McNabb to fail just so they could prove a point

The funny thing about Vick is he wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for McNabb. Yet you hear Philly fans acting as if the plan was to have Vick all along and as if Donovan has done nothing for them

McNabb has played in this league for over 10 years. Teams have game planned against him...and he's had a lot of success. If Kolb had McNabb's exact same resume....I think he would be hailed as a God in Philly. Yet for some strange reason Philly fans seem to make it personal with their bashing of McNabb. Granted he's never killed dogs...he's always been a stand up guy...he's been one of the most successful Quarterbacks of the past decade, and yet he's dismissed by many as a piece of crap. It's quite sad really..and considering the Eagles had no running game the Offense was basically on his shoulders

I would respect many Philly fans more if they said something like "We really appreciate McNabb because he's done some great things for us, but it was time to move on". Instead...there are Philly fans who want McNabb to fail just so they could prove a point

why would eagles fans want the skins qb to not fail?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived