Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Carnage thread

Tat2dluvchylde

Even though Grossman fumbled the ball when he got sacked, IMHO, he has to be more accurate than Mcnabb. McNabb doesn't even have a completion percentage of 60. McNabb, to be blunt, just sucks. I guess Philadelphia knew what they were doing. We got screwed. It wasn't Grossman who lost us the game, it was McNabb's interception.

I get wanting to bench Mcnabb, but not with 2 min left and the game on the line. That was an awful move, frankly worse than anything Zorn ever did.

I disagree with the decision to throw Grossman in there. But I'm so pissed of at McNabb's passiveness the entire game. He just doesn't seem to care. I'm starting to dislike him.

I get wanting to bench Mcnabb, but not with 2 min left and the game on the line. That was an awful move, frankly worse than anything Zorn ever did.

I disagree with the decision to throw Grossman in there. But I'm so pissed of at McNabb's passiveness the entire game. He just doesn't seem to care. I'm starting to dislike him.

Part of me wants to think that Donovan was sat to save him from getting slammed some more. The line today was just awful. I know it's always been that way, but today seemed more terrible than usual. I just can't think of any logical reason why anyone would sit an all-pro QB. Sure, McNabb isn't AMAZING, but Grossman isn't anywhere close to mediocre.

1. the refs missed four calls in a row absolutely horrible, Thats football though I can except that, though with those calls its a different game that happens.

2. I love our coach but why not punt the ball on 4th and 10 on our own thirty only losing by three with more than two minutes left? Might be the most bonehead play call I have seen all year.

3. Ok, with a minute something left we pull out or mobile quarterback that is good most times at the long ball. To put in sexy rexy who is not mobile and has timing with the receivers. UM...... WTF?

I can say with the combination that it just gives the belief that this was all rigged as ludicrous as it sounds this was too stupid for how our team has been to do this now. Makes no sense.We lost this game. I f we lost game due just to non-execution and the ref few bad calls its on the players and some coaching. Who pulls out their starter with less than two minutes left? :mad:

Can you fire your son? This was an abomination. McNabb threw that ball into triple coverage when the goal was to run down the clock. Even with that idiocy, the bomb was a blatant pass interference. But we never get the calls in crunch time. Fletcher doesn't deserve this. It almost defies belief that we aren't happy unless we give away the game. What other team moves backward on almost every first down, consistently commits false starts on crucial 4th quarter plays, and allows their QB to get the s-t beat out of him through the whole game?

People need to relax. We upgraded a couple of positions, over last year, but still not an overall better team than last year. Expectations run way too high around here. The O-Line needs a serious infusion of talent. There is no way we can keep a QB healthy taking that many hits in a game. No QB in the league would look good back there. Take it for what it is, a transition year. We have changed offensive schemes, defensive schemes, but lack some of the players to be effective in either scheme. Even with all the hope that a new coach and GM brought us, we still have the same core of players we had last year with a 4-12 record. Once people realize this, it will make the games less frustrating to watch.

On the bright side, we still have a better shot at the playoffs than the Cowboys, but, even if we do make the playoffs I doubt we go far.

1. Kyle Shanahan for passing on 2nd down with 4 minutes left. When you have a 5 point lead on the road and have the ball on your end of the field, common sense says to run, which keeps the clock running and the opposing offense off the field. And of course he calls a pass and its picked off. Once again another boneheaded call by the OC.

2. Artis Hicks and the entire OL. Need I say more.....

I can list a few more however, I am just utterly disappointed in this team's performance from the coaches down to the players.

People need to relax. We upgraded a couple of positions, over last year, but still not an overall better team than last year. Expectations run way too high around here. The O-Line needs a serious infusion of talent. There is no way we can keep a QB healthy taking that many hits in a game. No QB in the league would look good back there. Take it for what it is, a transition year. We have changed offensive schemes, defensive schemes, but lack some of the players to be effective in either scheme. Even with all the hope that a new coach and GM brought us, we still have the same core of players we had last year with a 4-12 record. Once people realize this, it will make the games less frustrating to watch.

On the bright side, we still have a better shot at the playoffs than the Cowboys, but, even if we do make the playoffs I doubt we go far.

That's the bright side?

Archived