Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KSK: The Decaying Remains of Tony Romo

Big Blue Joe

NFL Memes: The Decaying Remains of Tony Romo sits to pee

romodown-600x337.jpg

Our very own Christmas Ape screencapped the finest image of Week 7: a broken and discarded Tony Romo sits to pee, looking very much like a fallen GODDAM STAR.

As proven by the libelous imagery at With Leather, there’s a great deal of fun to be had with this picture. To the Photoshopmobile!

(Much more at the link)

Laughing about injuries, keep it classy BBJ:thumbsup:
LOL. It's not like he's paralyzed or has some career-threatening injury.. Romo sits to pee has a broken bone and the best healthcare money can buy. This might come as a surprise to you, but I think he's going to be okay.

Anyways, I'm not laughing about his injury, just the corpse-like pose he struck afterward. But if it makes you feel any better, I'll join Facebook just to apologize to Romo sits to pee's clavicle.

LOL. It's not like he's paralyzed or has some career-threatening injury.. Romo sits to pee has a broken bone and the best healthcare money can buy. This might come as a surprise to you, but I think he's going to be okay.

Anyways, I'm not laughing about his injury, just the corpse-like pose he struck afterward. But if it makes you feel any better, I'll join Facebook just to apologize to Romo sits to pee's clavicle.

If I were you, I would be celebrating the fact that he only played a quarter in the game as well, because the Giants probably don't win otherwise.

Carry on though with your classless post...

If I were you, I would be celebrating the fact that he only played a quarter in the game as well, because the Giants probably don't win otherwise.

Nice guess. Just like how you said the Cowboys would win the NFC East if they beat Houston. :ols:

LOL, the excuse cavalcade continues on. It's amazing what Cowboy fans can rationalize with the passage of time.

this is a ridiculous thread. Even the cowboys website, Cowboyszone.com changed the colors of the website to burgundy and gold for a day or two after the shooting of Sean Taylor. Now, this is far from as serious as Taylor, but laughing at injuries compares us to Eagles fans. That being said it is kind of funny! The pictures, not the injury. BTW, lets remember Clint Longley...............could it be a Clint Longley season for Dallas.

BTW, lets remember Clint Longley...............could it be a Clint Longley season for Dallas.

If it was going to be a Clint Longley season it would have happened on Monday. He had one good game in his entire career. If Kitna comes in and plays like Longley did after his first game the Cowboys will beat out the Bills for the first overall pick.

The Cowboys are 1-5. And I'm not just talking about this season, either. That's their record against the Giants since the 2007 playoffs. Besides, Jon Kitna was more effective than Tony Romo sits to pee was anyway. This could end up being a blessing in disguise for the Cowboys. Kitna gives you guys a chance to actually win a few games this year.

Not condoning making fun of Romo sits to pee getting hurt in anyway. I hate injuries and wouldn't wish them on anyone except Vick.

That being said, Romo sits to pee wouldn't have had any impact on stopping the Giants' offense which the Dallas D couldn't do. I don't think Romo sits to pee leaving this game had a big impact on the Giants winning.

;7923735']Not condoning making fun of Romo sits to pee getting hurt in anyway. I hate injuries and wouldn't wish them on anyone except Vick.

That being said' date=' Romo sits to pee wouldn't have had any impact on stopping the Giants' offense which the Dallas D couldn't do. I don't think Romo sits to pee leaving this game had a big impact on the Giants winning.[/quote']

Kitna's 3 & outs certainly had zero bearing on the game, right? It's a "What if..." situation in my view, but the win at the end of the day is what counts and the Giants got it.

Kitna's 3 & outs certainly had zero bearing on the game, right? It's a "What if..." situation in my view, but the win at the end of the day is what counts and the Giants got it.

The only reason the Girls were in the game was because of Eli throwing two gift interceptions. After that, it was lights out. The only reason the final score was respectable was because the G-men had already put on their party hats. That much was obvious.

Yeah. Because Romo sits to pee being on the field would've stopped that sorry ass defense from giving up 500 yards and 41 points. :thumbsup:

3 turnovers, 2 drives starting at the Giants 11 and 5 yard line and a huge 3 point lead all before Romo sits to pee was injured. Yet it never felt like the Giants were going to lose that game.

Archived