Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KSK: The Decaying Remains of Tony Romo

Big Blue Joe

The only reason the Girls were in the game was because of Eli throwing two gift interceptions. After that, it was lights out. The only reason the final score was respectable was because the G-men had already put on their party hats. That much was obvious.

Again, it's a "What if..." situation. When your franchise QB gets injured that will affect your whole team one way or another. Pretty much our entire team (primarily the Defense) just quit after that. You don't know what Romo sits to pee could've done when we were up 20-7 in the second quarter.

What Tom said. Only times to root for or mock an injury are when guys like Vick, Ray-Ray, or PacMan are involved.

The cowpukes deserve anything bad they get. For years of favoritism after grabbing the label "America's Team" after the Steelers turned it down. For getting a pass on personal conduct in the days of Hollywood Henderson and the whole 90's shamefulness.

Players? Not so much. Tacky thread.

What Tom said. Only times to root for or mock an injury are when guys like Vick, Ray-Ray, or PacMan are involved.

The cowpukes deserve anything bad they get. For years of favoritism after grabbing the label "America's Team" after the Steelers turned it down. For getting a pass on personal conduct in the days of Hollywood Henderson and the whole 90's shamefulness.

Players? Not so much. Tacky thread.

Favoritism? If we were "favored" then the ref's would've looked the other way on calls that we committed instead of blasting us for stupid things such as a measly "Hook 'Em" sign. The only thing Dallas is favored in is the media. And even the media finds ways to make scandals about things that can be forgotten the next day (such as the Dez vs. Roy issue).

Favoritism? If we were "favored" then the ref's would've looked the other way on calls that we committed instead of blasting us for stupid things such as a measly "Hook 'Em" sign.
What the hell are you talking about?

The only thing Dallas is favored in is the media. And even the media finds ways to make scandals about things that can be forgotten the next day (such as the Dez vs. Roy issue).
If Dallass had tried holding onto Rak any more than they did opening day, the Skins could have filed a restraining order on them. As Al Davis said in 1982: They're wired to league office. Everyone knows that. If there's one team that's going to get a break, it's Dallas -- on the calls, the scheduling, the Competition Committee." And look how the league turned a blind eye to all the criminal activity the Pukes players did in the 90's. Today Jerry Jones cries about what NFL referee Honchili (sp) does? Well maybe they all aren't in Dallass' pocket anymore. Maybe.

What the hell are you talking about?

If Dallass had tried holding onto Rak any more than they did opening day, the Skins could have filed a restraining order on them. As Al Davis said in 1982: They're wired to league office. Everyone knows that. If there's one team that's going to get a break, it's Dallas -- on the calls, the scheduling, the Competition Committee." And look how the league turned a blind eye to all the criminal activity the Pukes players did in the 90's. Today Jerry Jones cries about what NFL referee Honchili (sp) does? Well maybe they all aren't in Dallass' pocket anymore. Maybe.

I interpreted your statement of Dallas being "favored" as in we get free passes (like you mentioned with Henderson)... and I gave an example of why we don't. If that's not what you meant I take my statement back.

I interpreted your statement of Dallas being "favored" as in we get free passes (like you mentioned with Henderson)... and I gave an example of why we don't. If that's not what you meant I take my statement back.
Oh, Jerry's probably crying about the refs because for the first time in awhile, Dallas isn't getting treated like favorites. Like the times I mentioned before including recently. I just don't know about the "hook 'em" incident(?) and would actually like to hear about that.

Archived