Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Game Thread: MIN @ NYJ

RenegadeTK

I read a great article on ESPN how Moss to Vikings wasn't going to solve their receiver issues. Moss stretches the field, just like every other active receiver. They need someone who gets the dirty yards by going across the middle. Until they get Rice back, they don't have anyone to do that. They've just added someone who has talents they already have.

I would love to have the problem of having too many field-stretching receivers.

Off topic, I'm gonna be getting another jersey here soon, it's an authentic (numbers and name sewn on). Should I get a Landry or Taylor, when I already have a replica Taylor?

Authentic Landry. I started the season with CP, then after the Texans loss, switched to Orakpo, after the St. Louis loss, switched to LL. 2-0, and MVP like performances from him since. Go with Landry, and rock it

Vikes problem is Favre to be honest. Dude is done. And I really know my stuff because I thought LT was done, too.

Favre is finally showing his age. He shoulda quit last year after the supernatural numbers he put up. Everyone knows now what to expect from him. The original gunslinger is back to making mistakes.

But, "They're still NFC favorites", of course.

NFL Network has begun to back down from that, believe it or not. Leading the charge against the Cowboys was none other than Michael Irvin. He said "I kept picking them because of their perceived talent level, but they just can't put it together"

I was pleasantly surprised.

Favre is finally showing his age. He shoulda quit last year after the supernatural numbers he put up. Everyone knows now what to expect from him. The original gunslinger is back to making mistakes.

Yep- been saying that since presesason. In fact, last year, no one wanted him in fantasy. He was mr. irrelevant in my draft, by me, and I LIT it up with him. This year he went in the 3rd round, and I laughed at the guy, saying he was making a HUGE mistake. He didn't believe me. He's last in the league, thanks in a large part to Favre.

NFL Network has begun to back down from that, believe it or not. Leading the charge against the Cowboys was none other than Michael Irvin. He said "I kept picking them because of their perceived talent level, but they just can't put it together"

I was pleasantly surprised.

That still sounds like they're leaving an out there. Like he's not fully committed to it.

Archived