Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Game Thread: MIN @ NYJ

RenegadeTK

I thought the QB was an eligible receiver.
That was one of the strangest opening sequences I've ever seen.

And I think ESPN goofed on the penalty. The QB's eligible.

He is definitely eligible. I didn't see the play, but from the sounds of the description, I think the pass was ineligible because Moss crossed the line before throwing it ?

He is definitely eligible. I didn't see the play, but from the sounds of the description, I think the pass was ineligible because Moss crossed the line before throwing it ?

No, that's a different penalty. Most likely, a lineman went upfield to block because he didn't think Moss was going to throw it.

LT running hard. Still looks quick
He is playing like a man possessed this year. Why oh why couldn't our management grab a "seasoned vet" like him?

I was one of the people that wanted him during the offseason, but I was written off for being nuts because LT was supposedly washed up and damaged goods.

Ewww, why is Jacksonville on MNF??
Because they are a 3-2 team just like us. We need to teach our corners to grab the WRs when the ball is coming...all the good corners do it.
I guess they are 3-2. For some reason I thought they hard a poorer record.

This game was scheduled LOONG before JAX was 3-2.....or 0-0 for that matter :ols:

It wasn't good for the Pats, either. Brady tried 22 passes to Moss this year, and he only got 9.

I read a great article on ESPN how Moss to Vikings wasn't going to solve their receiver issues. Moss stretches the field, just like every other active receiver. They need someone who gets the dirty yards by going across the middle. Until they get Rice back, they don't have anyone to do that. They've just added someone who has talents they already have.

Archived