Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First play of the game

RDSKNfaithfull

The opening kickoff??? :D

Oh sorry. :silly:

Defense: Testeverde hands the ball to Martin who cuts back to the outside. Martin tries to work his way around the corner but is hit stupid by Lavar Arrington and brought down for no gain.

Offense: (covering my bases here. :cool: )

Ramsey breaks the O out of the huddle. Gardner split left, Coles right. Jacobs in the slot beside Gardner. Candidate in the backfield. Ramsey calls the signals and watches the defense. He suddenly stands up and starts to shout audibles to the team.

TIMEOUT!

:cheers:

I can see Im not the only person who has been dreaming at night. Trung did eat them up in 2001 so thats not to unrealistic. I Say we hit Coles on the screen. If we were not playing the Ravens that would have been a TD Ray Lewis stopped him for a ten yard gane but I guarantee Cowart or no other Jet LB is fast enough to make that play.

I'm thinking Spurrier has Hall do an onside kick which of course we recover.

What I would love to see and have always wanted to see is a 65-70 yard touchdown bomb on the first play. Just air it out to one of the fast guys, I don't care which one and he catches it and takes it in for a touchdown.:applause:

Originally posted by just skins baby

I'm thinking Spurrier has Hall do an onside kick which of course we recover.

What I would love to see and have always wanted to see is a 65-70 yard touchdown bomb on the first play. Just air it out to one of the fast guys, I don't care which one and he catches it and takes it in for a touchdown.:applause:

Not me. Because the requisite next play is us giving up a 94 yard kickoff return for a TD. Do you doubt me? Didn't think so.

More preferable would be a grind it out 6 minute 12 play drive with Rock Cartwright taking it in up the gut from 6 yards out. Then we force a 3 and out.

I want to see a humble 'we're going to outwork and outhustle you in every phase of the game' effort, not us trying to beat them with flash and trick plays.

Archived