Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Thread

benskins26

Does Miami not have any fans? The stadium looks half empty for a monday night football game and their team is good. WTF is wrong with Miami?

FL is the worst pro-sports state in the country. They support college sports like crazy . . . . but man, they are weak in NFL, NBA and MLB. No idea why.

Does Miami not have any fans? The stadium looks half empty for a monday night football game and their team is good. WTF is wrong with Miami?

It really does shock me. No one comes out to Rays games (though their park is a dump), hardly anyone seems to care about the Jags or the Dolphins, and how many people really cared about the Heat (even during their championship season) before LeBron came to town? Florida has no business with pro sports; though they do love their college sports.

Wow! Blocked kick! The Patriots special teams came to play.

Same guy came through unblocked twice once for a block once on a field goal, someone on the Dolphins just doesn't know his assignment. Heads would role if I were the GM or Head Coach of the Dolphins. Someone needs to be unemployed after this fiasco. 21 points on special teams? Hell no.

Sad. My dad called me and said if the Dolphins would have won, he would have picked every game correctly except one in his pick em pool. Dolphins special teams have cost him 500 dollars. He said it only costs him 5 dollars to play, in a pool of 105 persons. He was going to take me out for Thai food if victorious. Special ****ing teams!

Archived