Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Thread

benskins26

I can't believe I have Brandon Marshall on my fantasy team. Other than last week, the Dolphins haven't even looked at him. I know he gets double teamed a lot, but this is ridiculous

I have 6 combined points from my 3 WRs. And that's not really an aberation. Any suggestions on some fantasy sleepers? I'm gonna try and get Bess, but I doubt he'll make it to me after this performance (I'm last on the fantasy wire)

I need 10 yards from Marshall for a fantasy win tonight. Henne looks incapable.

They haven't even looked his way other than the first interception. I know he's double teamed, but the Patriots dbacks are weak. The Bills put up 30 points. I had a 3 point lead going into this game, and my opponent has Ronnie Brown. It's tied now at the half. It's looking like Marshall is going to contribute ZERO tonight.

I like the Dolphins. I root for them to do well in the AFC. I just always enjoy watching their games for some reason.

Might be because Ricky Williams is my favorite non-Skin player. I think though it is because their defensive and offensive schemes are just so fun to watch.

It crazy how they completely rebuilt the team from scratch just a few years ago. A model of rebuilding.

I like the Dolphins. I root for them to do well in the AFC. I just always enjoy watching their games for some reason.

Might be because Ricky Williams is my favorite non-Skin player.

It crazy how they completely rebuilt the team from scratch just a few years ago. A model of rebuilding.

Agree on all points. Other than the Ricky Williams thing. Just curious, why is he your fav non-skin?

But you're right, they are the model of rebuilding. And it only really took them one season to be contenders.

Agree on all points. Other than the Ricky Williams thing. Just curious, why is he your fav non-skin?

But you're right, they are the model of rebuilding. And it only really took them one season to be contenders.

One might think it is because I live in Austin and the UT connection, but I actually did not go to UT. Moved here a few years ago, my lady is from Austin as her parents teach at UT. I am a big UT fan these days, but not when Ricky was here.

I just always liked his game. He is amazing to watch play IMO. He was probably in my Top 5 for a long time, but after the ESPN 30 for 30 called Run Ricky Run, he moved to #1. He is crazy, interesting, weird, funny, self-adsorbed, insane, intelligent, shy. He is a giant contradiction . . . . and amazing at football. A very complicated person, and I like that.

Archived