Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSeanA Jackson...

SonnyJ

That's fine with me. MY POINT IS, ya want the guy to walk on water. YOU continually expect him to be the second coming of Jery Rice; at least that's the premise of most of your arguments. YOU cant wait for him to have a sub-par game. YOU thrive on the fact he may have failed in a game. YOU CANT WAIT to post about these facts. SO, I ask you sit, WHAT DO YOU DO THATS SO SPECIAL? Let's compare YOU'RE life to DESEANA's, as you would like to call him.

Do you FINALLY understand what I'm saying? Group all your posts in this thread and really try to get a grasp of what the readers are seeing from you. If he was God, he'd still have faults. That's your take and it reeks of geek.

I never said that I wanted him to walk on water. All of the Eagles fans here are touting him as the second coming of Jerry Rice. Why? Because he runs fast, and just because he doesn't have a good stat line, that doesn't mean he didn't have an effect of the game. It's called a reality check what I give you all, then you think that I have the man crush?

Let's see...my life: Marines, three kids, and a good life getting by. I never said I did anything special, you just can't seem to take me criticizing him for whatever reason.

DeSean...A professional athlete who gets paid millions to play a game, and an immature clown at that.

---------- Post added December-29th-2010 at 12:10 AM ----------

should be interesting to see what the skins do in the playoffs this year.......

why didnt you make a thread about the eagles last week? or the week before? of the week before?

Because I didn't really feel like reading your inane replies to what I posted.

this dude doesnt like dj because of his paychecks

haha

my god you sound like a hater

im guessing there are a lot of pro athletes you dont like out there huh

Yeah, that's what I said. I don't like DeSean because he's a clown who has one trick up his sleeve, and mouths off like he's the best player in the NFL, and acts generally like he's 10 years old.

Yeah, that's what I said. I don't like DeSean because he's a clown who has one trick up his sleeve, and mouths off like he's the best player in the NFL, and acts generally like he's 10 years old.

so he isnt one of the best playmakers in the game right now if not the best?

get off the boards and go find a job

So now you're arguing against yourself. I never said he wasn't among the best playmakers. You got all pissy because I said he wasn't the best player. Learn how to stay consistent.

no i called you a hater becasue you dislike because of the amount of green he makes compared to your life

that is hating.....hating another mans success because of your failure

no i called you a hater becasue you dislike because of the amount of green he makes compared to your life

that is hating.....hating another mans success because of your failure

Yeah, that's it. I'm jealous. I must be a failure, I have a college degree and was an officer in the Marines.

Let's see...my life: Marines, three kids, and a good life getting by.

DeSean...A professional athlete who gets paid millions to play a game, and an immature clown at that.

---------- Post added December-29th-2010 at 12:10 AM ----------

sounds like a pissed off hater 2 me

Drugs are bad, mmkay.

Lol. Can't really argue being as he's never fit.

But the dudes a potential top talent in this league at wide-out. The only thing he lacks is blistering speed, not that he's any slouch. Big, strong, athletic, fantastic hands. Great route runner. Obviously Shanahan really likes what he's seen to keep him around all year on IR instead of cutting his ass.

Hail.

OH WOW, I love this thread, lol. All the birds fans getting sensitive and starting personal attacks....against military personnel at that, I mean, wow way to show your true colors after a loss. This is sooooo great, thank you to hitman, thank you to the birds fans who took the bait, and then continued to cry, THANK YOU. You made my morning....continue!

Oh and thx PCS, celljock definitely earned it :)

OH WOW, I love this thread, lol. All the birds fans getting sensitive and starting personal attacks....against military personnel at that,

I'm a military personnel and you always resort to personal attacks with me to the point where you always say you don't believe the reason why my duties don't allow me to post during the times you want me to. I guess that is different.

I'm a military personnel and you always resort to personal attacks with me to the point where you always say you don't believe the reason why my duties don't allow me to post during the times you want me to. I guess that is different.

a) show me where I have personally attacked you in the manner he was being attacked above for being military personnel

B) stop being sensitive

c) i also gave you your props in one of these threads for being on the board after the loss, so while I give you crap for not being here I also point out when you are here

d) your a birds fan

e) i like making lists

f) you lost to a rookie WR playing QB

g) today is Wednesday

but pull your head outta your butt, take a second to read and think about what celljock was doing. He was antagonizing an out of work military personnel for being an out of work military personnel....I give you crap for not showing up to the board after a loss because "you were working", I have no idea what you do. I don't know if you are military, civilian, tourist, tour guide, or a member of the taliban that is also a birds fan, I dunno because I've never read you say "_______ is what I do", so excuse me for not knowing what you do for a living.

Again, I know you lost, but stop being sensitive, it's not very becoming of you.

Maybe I should redirect my anger with my team towards message board posters. That seems to be what a lot of people are doing on here. Personally I think it's like arguing politics with my in-laws, but if you guys enjoy it...have fun!

I mean, whatever floats your boat, but depending on how you go about it, you may end up being westy/celljock squared, and that didn't end up too well for either of them.

Archived