Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Crawford is just not going to go a game without taking at least three or four terrible shots is he?

Feels like the bench's mojo is slipping away starting with Singleton losing himself on the court and stepping out of bounds, Mack missing a well cushioned shot from eight feet after Mcgee nails the pick, then giving up the three next position trying to get the swipe on Howard, and then Crawford jacking up a horrible three.

It's sequences like those (their frequency) that are the reasons why we lose. We get into a funk and just tailspin.

Jesus Chirst the magic are nothing but Howard and 3's. I can't wait till he leaves and they are left with nothing

That really is what they are lol. Ryan Anderson's fantasy value might go down after Dwight is gone, which isn't good for my team. He gets some wide open 3's because of Dwight.

Did I just see Lewis hit a 3?

Edited by SuperBash

Unbelievable. Some of the threes NY is hitting are ridiculous. He's locked in but by God, he makes things hard for himself.

You know, fewer stupid turnovers and fair officiating from the refs and we probably win this game with ease.

If Wall would have had just an average game we would have won. He was pretty terrible; 1/12 from the field killed us.

that's why we need to trade the lottery pick for an efficient scorer like Rudy Gay. Also make a runs at Milsap and Gordon in FA.

Just make a run at Gordon to fix the shooting efficiency at SG.

The lottery pick is going to be high. More valuable than just Gay. Gay's efficiency numbers are so-so anyway and he makes way too much money for what he brings in return.

I'd rather have Barnes than Gay outright plus a number of secondary options like Jared Sullinger.

Since we're pretty much guaranteed to take a big man in the draft I hope EG is fielding offers for Javale. He is utterly clueless all over the court.

I don't know what's worse with John right now, watching him rush into 3 defenders hoping for a foul or watching him attempt to play off the ball. Really atrocious game.

The idea that we're going to build a team around Wall and Javale really, really depresses me.

Just make a run at Gordon to fix the shooting efficiency at SG.

The lottery pick is going to be high. More valuable than just Gay. Gay's efficiency numbers are so-so anyway and he makes way too much money for what he brings in return.

I'd rather have Barnes than Gay outright plus a number of secondary options like Jared Sullinger.

I obviously rate Gay a lot higher than the majority of people on this board. I can see where someone is coming from saying he is overpaid considering what he brings to the table; but at this point I'm willing to trade the pick and overpay a sure thing 20ppg scorer who will give you consistent/efficient points every night. That's just my preference. I wouldn't be upset at drafting Barnes at all; I think he could be a solid NBA player, I just don't see star power from him.

---------- Post added February-1st-2012 at 09:47 PM ----------

Since we're pretty much guaranteed to take a big man in the draft I hope EG is fielding offers for Javale. He is utterly clueless all over the court.

I don't know what's worse with John right now, watching him rush into 3 defenders hoping for a foul or watching him attempt to play off the ball. Really atrocious game.

The idea that we're going to build a team around Wall and Javale really, really depresses me.

the rush into 3 defenders is very frustrating. He doesn't play under control...but he is still really young and will learn. I don't think JaVale is nearly as bad as you make him sound. He isn't an all-star or anything, but he has definitely improved a lot since last year. I'll be very disappointed if we draft a big in the first round this year....we need to focus on a scoring wing.

---------- Post added February-1st-2012 at 09:49 PM ----------

the rush into 3 defenders is very frustrating. He doesn't play under control...but he is still really young and will learn. I don't think JaVale is nearly as bad as you make him sound. He isn't an all-star or anything, but he has definitely improved a lot since last year. I'll be very disappointed if we draft a big in the first round this year....we need to focus on a scoring wing.