Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

One the one hand, this is strong tank move.

On the other hand, it’s just more evidence that Beal has a ways to go before he reaches any sort of real superstardom...if at all.  He’s just a high-use guy, really.

he's been slumping for sure. ugly game tonight outside of the shot at the end of the 4th

For a supposedly great offensive coach it's embarrassing Brooks couldn't find a way to get Bertans a decent shot the entire second half. Pretty disgusting loss.

On the bright side, I liked what I saw from Pasecniks. Looked stout defensively, good on the boards, and had a nice feel for the PNR game despite our guards being awful at hitting a guy rolling to the hoop. 

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

One the one hand, this is strong tank move.

On the other hand, it’s just more evidence that Beal has a ways to go before he reaches any sort of real superstardom...if at all.  He’s just a high-use guy, really.

the line between a playoff team (lower tier 8th seed) and worst team in the league is very thin

The Wizards could be either

Hopefully the latter

lol knicks 6 wins already. Wizards only 2 off of that.

Edited by ixcuincle

1 hour ago, MonkFan8 said:

For a supposedly great offensive coach it's embarrassing Brooks couldn't find a way to get Bertans a decent shot the entire second half. Pretty disgusting loss.

On the bright side, I liked what I saw from Pasecniks. Looked stout defensively, good on the boards, and had a nice feel for the PNR game despite our guards being awful at hitting a guy rolling to the hoop. 

Brooks has never liked any off ball screens during his time with the wizards.  The only guy he runs them for is Beal, and that’s probably because Beal told him to and didn’t give him a choice.