Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

2 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Annnnnnd it doesn't matter.

New big man misses more layups than Mahinmi. At least he's not making 64 mil though.

their ball movement is amazing

and they rotate well on defense. well coached squad

I honestly cannot remember a positive Isaac Bonga play on offense

Thomas said he confronted a spectator who thrice repeated two expletives while flashing the Wizards guard two middle fingers. According to Thomas, the fan apologized when confronted and said he was upset Thomas made a free throw because a miss would've given fans a milkshake from a local establishment as part of a team promotion.

56 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Thomas said he confronted a spectator who thrice repeated two expletives while flashing the Wizards guard two middle fingers. According to Thomas, the fan apologized when confronted and said he was upset Thomas made a free throw because a miss would've given fans a milkshake from a local establishment as part of a team promotion.

Have no problem with Thomas in that situation. It's not like he walked in there swinging fists. I get why they had to eject him. 

What I don't get is how he didn't realize wearing an Iverson jersey to go play Philly was a zero self-awareness moment. Don't care if it's a respect thing to Iverson. You don't do that then and there. No Philly player is likely to be wearing a Boston KG Jersey walking into a game up there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Dont even care about tanking like I once did. You can have the worse record in the league and still not be guaranteed a top 3-4 pick. 

the roster is going to lose because the roster is bad, how it shakes out in the end is a bit too random to bank on tanking.

I'm not upset at the losing, but i am annoyed at how casually the team and people who cover them are treating the fact that we are quite possibly the worst defense in the history of the league. the general acceptance of that seems to be going around the coaches is concerning.  They like to talk about how the young guys are learning, but they are also developing bad fundamental habits on that side of the ball.