Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Before the start of the season who would have predicted the wizards going into New York and beating both teams? No one. Espn is in shock and doesn't want to talk about it. lol

I love it.

I was listening to Le Betard's show the day after our win against the Knicks(980's local programming was off for the day)and a Knicks fan on the show was lamenting about how they lost to the Wizards. Uhhhm news flash bro, the Wizards are the better team. LOL

• Like 1

I was listening to Le Betard's show the day after our win against the Knicks(980's local programming was off for the day)and a Knicks fan on the show was lamenting about how they lost to the Wizards. Uhhhm news flash bro, the Wizards are the better team. LOL

You should check out some Nets boards.

They feel the same way.

Yep. And when that doesn't happen next year and he takes a step back, he'll be yet another example to point to why "fit" matters.

I've had lots of arguments on RealGM with one particularly stubborn poster who refuses to accept that fit is a real factor influencing performance.

Ariza's doing exactly what he did with Kobe in LA.

He needs to be a 4th option with someone that can divert the defense to be effective on offense.

Yeah good comeback after they fell behind so much in the first. Three wins on the road in a row. That hasn't happened in a long time.

Not much to complain about with this one. Our guys fell asleep early but almost everyone eventually woke up and started playing well. The officiating still felt a bit uneven but it was a lot better than it was in New York.

This was a must win. We've got a long layoff until we get a tough span of three games in four nights starting Friday. Two of them on the road. If we can get a win and Minnesota and win at home against Detroit, we'll be in good shape. .500 after two road heavy months riddled with injuries to start the year is a big step for us. It'll keep us in the hunt for the 5 seed, which has a good chance of winning home court over the winner of the Atlantic.

I wish we had Brad Stevens. I feel like stevemcqueen's sig could be replaced with Brad Stevens and Randy Wittman.

My sig is ironic. It's to memorialize what a ****ing moron David Falk is for saying that. Saying the same thing about Wittman and Stevens would be sincere.