Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Blatche and McGee showing their worth this quarter. McGee just doesn't have the brain to succeed in this league. Throw all the stats about his, "improvement," that you want at me but until he shows any signs of consistent BBIQ and improved intelligence, he'll never amount to anything in this league other than some pointless stats.

I expect him to cut down on the dumb*** mistakes. Still waiting on that one.

We really need to trade him just so I can stop seeing people make absurd comments. Watch Singleton for instance, he's been horrible this game.

---------- Post added March-3rd-2012 at 09:08 PM ----------

I haven't watched a lot of this game (mainly been watching college games) but it appears crawford has extended his red hot streak.

It started with that west coast road trip. I think he was kidnapped and replaced by a imposter with better basketball skills. lol

We really need to trade him just so I can stop seeing people make absurd comments. Watch Singleton for instance, he's been horrible this game.

---------- Post added March-3rd-2012 at 09:08 PM ----------

It started with that west coast road trip. I think he was kidnapped and replaced by a imposter with better basketball skills. lol

He makes dumb mistakes that are pretty absurd. Is it so crazy that I want to see them stop happening? I just don't want to give him a big deal like most expect he's gonna get, thats all.

He makes dumb mistakes that are pretty absurd. Is it so crazy that I want to see them stop happening? I just don't want to give him a big deal like most expect he's gonna get, thats all.

He won't be back next year. So rest easy.

---------- Post added March-3rd-2012 at 09:13 PM ----------

Wall is thoroughly outplaying Irving as well.

And crawford has owned everyone. Looks like he likes the starting job.

I'd be fine with him back, just not on a crazy deal for him and not have as many mental lapses. But, I fear the mental lapses will follow him around for a while. If it hasn't happened by now, it probably will never. His production for a 18th overall pick is fine tho.

---------- Post added March-3rd-2012 at 09:13 PM ----------

And crawford has owned everyone. Looks like he likes the starting job.

Crawford has been a revelation these last few weeks. The shot selection still isn't where you want it, but he's making shots. More importantly, he's got some playmaker in him, he can actually find & create opportunities for others.

Crawford is fools gold. I don't think he'll ever be more than a really streaky shooter. He's basically a better version of Juan Dixon. With that said he's young and cheap so he's worth keeping unless we can parlay him and some other young players in a consolidation trade for a legit veteran.

Booker didn't box out on the free throw and gave up a bad foul there (and fouls out). Tough finish but I still thought his energy was big tonight.

Wall saved the game blocking that shot!

McGee boxed out everyone while Vesely was knocked over by Jamison. Sadly we now need McGee to hit foul shots. ****.

Edited by Destino

Crawford is fools gold. I don't think he'll ever be more than a really streaky shooter. He's basically a better version of Juan Dixon. With that said he's young and cheap so he's worth keeping unless we can parlay him and some other young players in a consolidation trade for a legit veteran.

agree..that's why I'd try and trade him while his stock is high.

---------- Post added March-3rd-2012 at 09:23 PM ----------

Cavs were better off missing that free throw and sending JaVale to the line. He might miss them both and certainly wont make both.

Proud of the team for closing the game out, but they made it more interesting than they had to with some mistakes down the stretch.

Antwan Jamison is a free agent after this season right? If we don't get a PF in the draft, offer him a deal? Booker is the only true PF on the roster with Blatche on the out.

Think Jamison would want to come back?

Proud of the team for closing the game out, but they made it more interesting than they had to with some mistakes down the stretch.

Antwan Jamison is a free agent after this season right? If we don't get a PF in the draft, offer him a deal? Booker is the only true PF on the roster with Blatche on the out.

Think Jamison would want to come back?

I'd welcome him back on a good deal because of his production. There is no doubt that he would help us win games. But, I think he is going to try and chase a ring somewhere, which he deserves.