Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

And Wall comes right out of the break and does one of his patented out of control layup attempts. As I posted on RealGM, I strongly suspect the Wizards great play of late has equally as much to do with Ariza, Okafor and Webster playing better than they have in 5 years as it does with Wall coming back.

Kinda sick of watching Wall play, to be honest.

Beal had to have one crash landing a game doesn't he?

---------- Post added February-27th-2013 at 08:27 PM ----------

And Wall comes right out of the break and does one of his patented out of control layup attempts. As I posted on RealGM, I strongly suspect the Wizards great play of late has equally as much to do with Ariza, Okafor and Webster playing better than they have in 5 years as it does with Wall coming back.

Kinda sick of watching Wall play, to be honest.

He's not as bad as he looks tonight but he's not the guy people pretend he is either. He's a very average starting point guard in my opinion. He's a better passer than average but a far less capable scorer than average.

Wall shouldn't play the rest of the game as Price gives us the best chance to win. It doesn't seem too hard to stop Wall when playing defense. Give him a lot of cushion and have your big men ready to protect the paint. Let him make the mistakes.

The Pistons are a tough matchup for us. Always seems like it. I heard we lost 14/16 for them. I knew we always play them bad but DAMN!

He's not as bad as he looks tonight but he's not the guy people pretend he is either. He's a very average starting point guard in my opinion. He's a better passer than average but a far less capable scorer than average.

Yeah, definitely true. Still can't understand how a player as physically gifted as Wall can struggle with so many fundamentals.

Seraphin making the most of his time so far.

Is Ted responsible for moving the announcers off of the court? If so, another stupid decision.

I can deal with Buck and Phil confusing Beal and Wall or Singleton and Webster 2-3 times a game because they can't see the floor properly, but what just happened isn't kosher.

Lame.

*Edit* Actually, I think it's just the opposing announcers that aren't right on the floor now.Oh well.

Edited by MonkFan8