Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Since when has a statement like this been uttered when a team had a thirty freaking five point lead....

Young, if we would have lost this game, I was getting banned tonight. Matter of fact, let me get off now before the urge comes back...

It's just sad. Luck shouldn't even be a damn factor when you have a 35 point lead.

Wittman has no answers. We almost choked this game away and Wittman had nothing in the way of a solution during that meltdown.

This is a 50+ win team EASY if you replace our awful coach with a good one. I think he alone takes ten wins off our record.

Is it bad that I wanted us to lose?

Win or lose, that game epitomizes why this team is a pretender.

Great when we're miraculously shooting well against an overmatched team, but terrible when we go cold and the other team gains some steam. 

Hopefully Ted could see that. Wittman deserves to be fired, but as long as EG is around this is what we'll get. 

• Like 1

We need to burn these Los Wizards jerseys. Nothing but bad juju with them now.

In other news, Charlotte beat Toronto and Indy beat Chicago. We just barely avoided getting taken out by a banged up Miami team. This is the craziness of the final six weeks of the season. You can't take any also ran team for granted. They're going to be experimenting with no name guys that you don't have any film on, who are coming out the woodwork energetic and hungry.

There is a reason Ernie reliably got a job saving run out of the team every March or April when we were absolutely terrible.

And it's going to be especially hard on us this season because we've been playing like absolute **** for two months and our chemistry and confidence are shaken.