Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS not showing Skins game until AFTER Ravens are over...(Merged)

HeathShuler

What the ****

We live in the DC area, if the Ravens and Bengals were to go into overtime, nice...but switch us to Redskins game

Or at least put the Redskins game on 9.2, it's weather but they have done it before for NCAA March Madness games when two team fanbases like MD and WVU overlap during the same time slot.

No excuse for cutting off the Redskins game because the Ravens and Bengals should play late. Let's all hope the Ravens blow the Bengals out. :)

Correct. SeeBS has TWO channels, one in Baltimore (channel 11 I believe) which will stay with the Ravens game and another, channel 9 in DC which will switch to the redskins game.

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full ...

Post #76 has the link to WUSA's web article on this. They must remain with the Ravens road game until its conclusion ...

This has NOTHING to do with B-more and Washington. This is a rule that has been established and practiced as long as I can remember. It's all about the TV deal and the money the NFL gets. Like when a game ends early, and they take you to the finish of another game....4:15 hits, boom, you are transferred to your regularly scheduled 4:15 game.

It's all about the TV deal, quit thinking B-more is crying about anything.

I tried to read every page but I'm going cross eyed.:)

Let me get this straight, if you live out of the area and have the Sunday Ticket you are fine. Right? Because I am seeing the Redskins game upcoming on channel 717.

Sunday Ticket holders are good to go, since you get all the games.

However, it looks like folks that don't and rely on local broadcasting for the games will hope that the Baltimore game ends on time.

Luckily, or unluckily it won't affect me since I will be flying to Atlanta and should touch down at 4:30 and rushing to Jock n Jills to catch the remainder of the game. I hope I am not disappointed!

HTTR!!!!

Archived