Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 1 NFL Discussion Game Thread(Merged)

ixcuincle

I saw a lot of Vick living in SC and the Vick I've seen since he got to Philly is not anywhere close to the Vick in ATL.

Unless he had a great offseason and has truly reverted back, I'm not too worried about him. Don't fear him because of one decent half with no pressure as the backup coming into the game while losing.

Yeah, I was living in Augusta, Georgia at the time he was the starter, he didn't look the same when he came back, but he was pretty awesome in the Packers game. The Eagles team was at a completely different level while he was playing. The Packers had to stop being as aggressive because he was making huge plays with his legs. Of course, he's still a ***** passer. :ols:

I'll match this man's donation, and double it if we can get it on video

God that would be amazing. I'll definitely do two paychecks if someone gets it on video.

Naw B, Lebron James is basically declaring war against the whole DC area with that tweet. Wizards don't like him now he trying to go on Redskin fans??? I don't like that guy man. I hope he gets jumped by a gang of Redskin fans ol faggity ass *****...

Good. I'm actually happy about this. Us Wiz fans have been riding solo on this for way too long. It'll be nice to get Skins fans in on the action as well.

Archived