Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fanhouse: Elfin:Cowboys Have NFC East's Best Defense

tr1

The Chargers also made the Cowboys starting D looked soft. I haven't been impressed with the Cowboys on both offense and defense.

Comon guys, everybody knows that the cowbabies were absolutely exhausted from practicing so much. Camp cupcake simply couldnt take the strain of it. This offseason has been incredibly rough on them so lets give them the benefit of the doubt ok? They should have their 2nd wind back by the opening game, and then we better look out! :ols:

Comon guys, everybody knows that the cowbabies were absolutely exhausted from practicing so much. Camp cupcake simply couldnt take the strain of it. This offseason has been incredibly rough on them so lets give them the benefit of the doubt ok? They should have their 2nd wind back by the opening game, and then we better look out! :ols:

I just wanted to point out that "camp cupcake" was the first to start, the last to end, had the most travel and the second most 2-a-day practices out of any training camp. Funny how a nickname given by a terrible reporter 4 years ago has stuck around this long.

Read this: Leonard Davis: Don't sweat the preseason

ESPN - http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/17635/leonard-davis-dont-sweat-the-preseason

Sounds like the same excuses the Redskins made when we had terrible showings in preseason. Then we went on to go 4-12, 5-11, etc.

Yea, let's say the Dallas D is terrible because of a preseason game. :ols::ols::ols:

Keep buying into the excuses Cowgirl fan.

You ladies completely failed your "dress rehearsal," by getting dominated in every facet of the game by the Texans.

What happened to "no excuses?"

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

They have just been playing vanilla. No worries in little d. Everything is vanilla.

So if their vanilla game isn't as good as the other team's vanilla game, that must mean their players are not as good as the other team's players, which must mean that good coaching and schemes are the reason for their regular season wins, right? :rotflmao:

tr1 is right. We have a few Cowgirls fans on this site that have been around the block here. And even some of them disappear after a particularly embarrassing stretch for Dallas.

So believe us when we say, we won't expect you back.

On that note, has DOTS already been banned?? Or did he just run out of excuses for the OL sucking?

Some of us are here win or lose :)

I just wanted to point out that "camp cupcake" was the first to start, the last to end, had the most travel and the second most 2-a-day practices out of any training camp. Funny how a nickname given by a terrible reporter 4 years ago has stuck around this long.

I think it's called "Camp Cupcake" now because Phillips constantly has a table full of them on the sidelines during training camp :yes:...

Funny how a nickname (americas team) given to a team that hasnt been worth a crap for 1.5 decades has stuck around this long...

Lucky.

No props wil be given to us, and if they do happen to give us props, look forward to a lot of "buts".

Actually they won't even acknowledge that we won. The whole postgame will be about how Dallass didn't win, why they didn't win and what they need to do to get back to winning. They'll interview Staypuft, Skeletor and Prince Romo sits to pee and the Redskins will not even get a nod from NBC.

Actually they won't even acknowledge that we won. The whole postgame will be about how Dallass didn't win, why they didn't win and what they need to do to get back to winning. They'll interview Staypuft, Skeletor and Prince Romo sits to pee and the Redskins will not even get a nod from NBC.

Sounds about right.

Personally I am waiting to see how Mat Mosley at ESPN takes it. Here's hoping London Fletcher has an outstanding game since Mosley really really thinks he won't fit in the 3-4 because some previous cowboy player couldn't make it.

Personally I am waiting to see how Mat Mosley at ESPN takes it. Here's hoping London Fletcher has an outstanding game since Mosley really really thinks he won't fit in the 3-4 because some previous cowboy player couldn't make it.

There is no way, and I mean NO WAY, you can change Mosley's opinion when he chooses one. I really have no problem with his coverage for the most part except for that little quirk. It would take something absolutely amazing for him to change his opinion on London playing in a 3-4 and it certainly won't happen in one game. It would take a serious all-pro season plus a top 5 defense (especially against the run) for him to change that and any time somebody does run on the redskins it is only going to act as confirmation of his belief.

well we cant compare last years teams to this years, and this years games have not started yet.....ao what does that give us......3 pages of people wishng what a team may or not be in a few weeks

Wow....you are the most intelligent man in the world, do you drink Dos Equis?

well we cant compare last years teams to this years, and this years games have not started yet.....ao what does that give us......3 pages of people wishng what a team may or not be in a few weeks
It's almost unbelievable. Who could have guessed that on a team's football discussion board there would be people discussing football teams?

I can't believe it is considered a 'Stretch' to say the Cowboys have the best Defense in the East....lol. They may have one of the best in the league.

Just comical what is considered controversial around here....

How have they done so far this year? Their secondary is suspect and thin, their backup linebackers are nothing to write home about (with Brooking out, anyone can run on them), and the D Line can only do so much. Good defenses have plenty of depth to go along with quality starters.

How have they done so far this year? Their secondary is suspect and thin, their backup linebackers are nothing to write home about (with Brooking out, anyone can run on them), and the D Line can only do so much. Good defenses have plenty of depth to go along with quality starters.

The year hasn't started yet...so i don't know what you are looking for exactly?

How is the secondary suspect? Two pro bowl corners (whatever, they had to perform decently to get that title) and a solid nickle guy in Scandrick. Sensabaugh is a great Cover S and so is Alan Ball. Have a few nice young players backing up.

Not seeing what you are saying about our LBs. Clearly you have not seen guys Like Sean Lee, Jason Williams, Butler, B. Williams play. We have the deepest Lbs in the league, imo.

How is the secondary suspect? Two pro bowl corners (whatever, they had to perform decently to get that title) and a solid nickle guy in Scandrick. Sensabaugh is a great Cover S and so is Alan Ball. Have a few nice young players backing up.

Not seeing what you are saying about our LBs. Clearly you have not seen guys Like Sean Lee, Jason Williams, Butler, B. Williams play. We have the deepest Lbs in the league, imo.

Which explains why teams have been able to throw all over them in the preseason and the Texans were able to run all over their starters...

You have 0 depth in the secondary and if your starters aren't in teams can run the ball on you.

Archived