Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Songs Played at Fedex This Year - Anyone know the artist or song title?

YoCoLifSavr

That stupid ass Eminem song was used in the beginning of the game. Im a hip hop head, and the idea that that song was used to hype up the crowd is a freaking joke. In fact, all that top 40 crap kills me when used as football game music.

And to those who think otherwise, Eminem is considered a pop artist to true hip hop heads

No no no, I like Wale and Chillin' is one of my favorites. I'm talking about the one where the crowd yells "HEY...YOU SUCK!" regardless of the appropriateness of the situation or how badly we may be getting our asses handed to us at the time.

Oh yes, I completely agree with you. I absolutely hate that. Yelling that when we're down 21-10 is not intimidating. It makes us look like idiots. So embarrassing. :doh:

maaaaan you crazy!!!! i love that especially when we dominating!!!

When are we dominating? We were 4-12 last year. I wouldn't mind it at select moments, but when we're 2-8 and losing a game by three touchdowns, it's not the time be telling anyone else they suck.

Surely you see why that makes us looks like idiots to the outside world.

When are we dominating? We were 4-12 last year. I wouldn't mind it at select moments, but when we're 2-8 and losing a game by three touchdowns, it's not the time be telling anyone else they suck.

Surely you see why that makes us looks like idiots to the outside world.

i agree!! When we arent a good team dont play it but remember in 2005 when we destroyed Dallas and beat NY...just trying to live up the past and hoepfully we can do it again soon HTTR

And to those who think otherwise, Eminem is considered a pop artist to true hip hop heads

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not speaking for everyone with this statement. To "true hip hop heads" Eminem is a MC and is one of the best rappers in the game right now. Some people may say he is the best rapper right now which that is hard to argue against. The "Not Afraid" song is kinda pop, but its the lead single on the top selling rap album of the year so you can't be mad at the guy. The better song from Eminem for a football game would probably be that "Wont Back Down" (can probably play it around the goalline or when a team is going for it on 4th down)

i agree!! When we arent a good team dont play it but remember in 2005 when we destroyed Dallas and beat NY...just trying to live up the past and hoepfully we can do it again soon HTTR

Fine, but the problem is they play it pretty much anytime we do something good, even if we're down 21-7. And like lemmings the entire stadium chimes in. It's embarrassing.

They should always play "Welcome to DC" by Mambo Sauce when the opposing team takes the field.

:applause:

YES!

Don't laugh, but thats the first song on the mix I listen to on the way to FedEx.

2nd is Skindred Alright cause someone made the best Sean Taylor video I've ever seen to that song, and thats what I think of when I hear it.

I remember when they used to play Play that Funky Music White Boy and Crazy Train. Good times.

They played "Play that Funky Music White Boy" at the Ravens game. I think Crazy Train was played also but am not sure.

Have to admit....I love to sing to "Play that Funky Music..." But then....I'm an OLD white boy.....It was the number one song when I graduated from Loudoun County High School just down the road from Ashburn.....:D

Archived