Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

whats the best way to get egg off your vehicle?

squatch66

some little ****ers egged the back of my truck last weekend. i have been trying to get it off by going through the carwash and having the high pressure hoses blast the crap out of it but it is still on there pretty good. they egged my truck at the worst time. i was using another vehicle so i didnt even know about it for four days. so it was dried up and caked on pretty good. it is mostly on the back window and it makes it a pain trying to see behind me. any tricks? i am about to resort to scraping it with a razor blade.

blowtorch or duct tape

or

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf697425.tip.html

RE: Help with Egg on Car Paint!

By GUEST (Guest Post)

Used laundry detergent and warm water with a cello sponge - came right off even after being on for a day. Went through car wash (wanted to do it anyway before the winter). No problems.

Posted on 11/01/2008 | Report Spam or Abuse

laundry detergent

By Tom (Guest Post)

Our black car was egged in August, while we were away on vacation so the egg was really dried. I knew that many laundry detergents contain enzymes to aid in removing protein based stains such as food and blood. I covered the area with rags and kept them soaked with a mix of 1 cup of Tide for cold washes (liquid) to 5 gallons of water. Perfect! No scrubbing needed.

I was guilty of egging a few times in my youth...actually, it was the same person every weekend for two months...you would have thought eventually he and his parents would have waited outside. I expect karma to get me back for that eventually when I live near a bunch of teenagers. I'll just file answers away for future reference when it happens to me.

Archived