Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Ragnar the Red confirmed!

£4.2 mill. plus add-ons that maybe won't be met if they're appearance based on a 3 year deal. Very good, very experienced addition to the group. Hopefully by the end of his contract Gomez is the established starting CB for club and Country we all believe he will be. Hard not to like that pick-up.  

Wonder if he'll go straight into the squad for Huddersfield later?

"There was no doubt in my mind" - Ragnar Klavan on signing for Liverpool - This Is Anfield

I make that 4 players in this window for £42.9 M. With a net deficit of £- 15.4 M.

Now to thrash this out with Newcastle.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

You forgot: Get Mario a clown suit!

You should've seen Redmen TV go off on Pirlo for telling Mario not to go to China cause he still has a chance to be world class :lol:

He was like "You aren't even class at NYCFC, that's David Villa's team.  Shut up you'll ruin everything"

I was in tears.

Here you go.

NSFW - go to about 7:45 for the build-up

There was a popular song in the Elder Scrolls game Skyrim apparently: 

'Oh there once was a hero named Ragnar the red, who came riding to Whiterun from old Rorikstead

And the braggart did swagger and brandish his blade, as he told of bold battles and old he hade made

But then he went quiet did Ragnar the red, when he met the shield-maiden Matilda who said

Oh you talk and you lie and you drink all our mead, and now I think it's high time that you lie down and bleed

And so then came clashing and slashing of steel, as the brave lass matilda charge in full of zeal

And the braggart named Ragnar was boastful no more.... when his ugly red head rolled around on the floor!!'

Yup. There's DEFO a BOSS banner in Ragnar the Red!

Hail. 

Icardi's agent, who is also his wife is in London. I already question the intelligence of a man who would do such a thing.

I do and I don't :lol:

Kind of ironic that ya'll have Icardi on my FIFA manager career in 2017.  28 goals scored in the Premier league, just 10 behind my Ibrahimovic re-gen.

Good on  you, Tony - hope you land on your feet.

Anfield HQ @AnfieldHQ 5s5 seconds ago

Anfield HQ Retweeted Media Guardian

Tony Barrett has resigned due to the Times' failure to originally cover the Hillsborough verdict on its front page.

BREAKING: Sam Allardyce will be appointed England manager in the next 24 hours. (Source: SkySports)

55 retweets 27 likes

1. Former Everton boss David Moyes is in advanced talks to become the new manager of Sunderland. (Source: Evening Standard)

A couple of ****ing football geniuses!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, lord!

:lol:

The evolution of the England manager. From The Hodge to Allardyce. From absolutely clueless to 'football? We aint' playing no stinking football!'

Talking about setting the National team back YEARS!

On the plus side like he might leave L'pool players alone as he ****ing hates us for some reason.

Hail. 

• Like 1

The evolution of the England manager. From The Hodge to Allardyce. From absolutely clueless to 'football? We aint' playing no stinking football!'

Talking about setting the National team back YEARS!

On the plus side like he might leave L'pool players alone as he ****ing hates us for some reason.

Hail. 

looks like Wijnaldum is agreed.  Was brought to the NUFC match tonight and then was left out of the squad at the last minute.

25 million pounds.

Oh this is hilarious

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder 42s42 seconds ago

Wijnaldum and Thauvin now added to the bench #NUFC 1f605.png

Rumors are that Liverpool and Juventus are looking at Sissoko.

I only think that comes to fruition if two things happen:

1)  We sell Henderson

2)  We don't get Dahoud

Transfer News @TrustyTransfers 1m1 minute ago

BOOM!! Juventus and Manchester United have reached an agreement for the transfer of Paul Pogba. (L’Equipe)pic.twitter.com/zM8E3aIBle

Mane brought down in the area

Phil's pen missed

Grujic with a great goal later

1-0

Once again, Mourinho is buying a champ...er...is an amazing genius!

Not even a little shook by Pogba.

I'll eat it if I have to.  I don't think I will, though...

Edited by DC9

Well that should be a lot more than 1-0 again. 

First half observations: 

Jason McAteer is a pricks prick. 'I want to see more effort' 'This is too slow' blah blah blah. It's a ****ing friendly in the heat yer meff! I remember watching you at ****ing Crewe pre-season. Now THAT was PROPER ****! Gob****e! 

Karius isn't only one good looking SOB, he's a pretty darn good goalkeeper. Great to see him finally tested and come up massive. Twice.  This wasn't a friendly Town would be down to 10 men. 'Keeper should of walked. Good save from Phil's peno like. Talking officials, what a joke to chalk off Mane's first goal. The frigging 'keeper kicked him FFS! Mane over the top is going to be devastating. Very good interchanging between Mane and the two Brazilians already. If Grujic keeps arriving late, finding space, and hammering home goals like this he'll be facing Lampard comparisons. Seriously. Great finish again. Great work by Mane to set it up. Another very good workout. Wagner's got them working hard as you'd expect. Perfect club to loan players to. Fantastic tribute to Joe Cox too. God rest. 

Very interested to see which 5 get the full 90 minutes second half. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

A couple of ****ing football geniuses!!!!!!!!!

Think Moyes is decent, will do a good job in the PL. Had no chance at Man U.

Big Sam to England, would be ****ing awful.........but Steve Bruce would be worse haha.

And Pogba at £100m plus.......words fail me.

• Like 1