Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

As photogenic as his perfs with team France.

https://instagram.com/ana_montana/(not recommended for people suffering from hyperventilation)

No, no, no, I won't give you the link to the nude pictures (she was too dumb to post and delete) :P:)

303984.jpg

Di Maria to evil empire for €65 million, now the genius has set his sights on Pedro for €30 million.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

Wisdom didn't play a single second on tour. I wonder why that is? 

If he get's loaned out again I'd be very disappointed. He's 22 now. That would be his third loan. He should be part of the first team squad by now or if they don't think he's good enough, cut ties and let him get his career started elsewhere. 

Very curious being they extended him. 

And yeah FF, be funny as f id Di Maria goes for such a drop after a year. They're still deluding themselves into thinking Ramos is coming and they're keeping De Gea. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Wisdom didn't play a single second on tour. I wonder why that is? 

If he get's loaned out again I'd be very disappointed. He's 22 now. That would be his third loan. He should be part of the first team squad by now or if they don't think he's good enough, cut ties and let him get his career started elsewhere. 

I'm hoping they just give him some good training to take over for Skrtel next year/the year after.

• Like 1

That graphic looks like the 2-8-0 we trotted out against Bournmouth last year. Only this is a LEGIT 3-4-3, though untraditional with a fullback instead of 3 center backs.

It's a ridiculous BR lineup with players out of position and no interest in the defensive side is what it is.

I now call him Kevin. Being as he has the Keegan mentality of 'Defence? We don't need no stinking defence! You score 4, we'll score 5!'

Hail.

• Like 1

Anfield Chat @TheAnfieldChat 11m11 minutes ago

French Media claim Liverpool still interested in Lacazette. Formation for next season?

OL coach claimed that he's not going anywhere and the player said he wants to play in Lyon next season, but we all know that, ultimately, it's the boss who's making the final call.

If I'm not mistaken they face Arsenal today, let's see what Arsène has up his sleeve :D

Update: Arsène did pull out something from his sleeve, Gunners leading 4-0 (HT) vs Lyon

Edited by FrFan

World Cup 2018 Draw

Group A: Netherlands, France, Sweden, Bulgaria, Belarus, Luxembourg

Group B: Portugal, Switzerland, Hungary, Faroe Islands, Latvia, Andorra

Group C: Germany, Czech Republic, Northern Ireland, Norway, Azerbaijan, San Marino

Group D: Wales, Austria, Serbia, Republic of Ireland, Moldova, Georgia, 

Group E: Romania, Denmark, Poland, Montenegro, Armenia, Kazakhstan

Group F: England, Slovakia, Scotland, Malta, Lithuania, Slovenia

Group G: Spain, Italy, Albania, Israel, Macedonia, Liechtenstein

Group H: Belgium, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Greece, Estonia, Cyprus

Group I : Croatia, Iceland, Ukraine, Turkey, Finland

It ain't good my friend. Been to an England/Scotland game before and it isn't pretty.

I can imagine.

I remember Russell Brand made it a point to mention he "wasn't kissing the blue part of the Union Jack, just the White and Red" :lol:

EDIT:  Here it is

Edited by DC9
  • Like 2

Particularly in Glasgow. 

But enough of that bunkum, get on Mexes winner against Inter today .....

Goal of the season contender already and we've not even started the season yet! 

Hail. 

Shades of Joe Allen on the training ground.

Watched that one live this morning.  The Chinese refs gave out about 5 cards the last 15 minutes including a red.  He wasn't for the bull **** today and obviously the derbys over there are played differently.

****er knows I love Texas/ns. 

Things Sooners don't say :lol:

You watching this?

Suarez ****ted post 25 yard free kick. De Gea never moved. 

Hail. 

Was talking about why Barca never let him take free kicks.  I got it, Messi... but Neymar is second in the order?  For what?