Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Kieran Richardson didn't receive the same treatment from Liverpool fans over the years?

You're mistaking us for the shower at the other End of the East Lancs you favour. 

We'll give you all the ****e going on here (soccer rivalry. A foreign concept to you as exemplified every time you've ****ed over the years); but at the game when we aren't playing Utd we get behind out OWN team. Not spend large portions singing ****e about someone else we aren't even playing. 

Hail. 

*Edit* And the irony of 'You Scouse Bstard!' to Shelvey or anyone else to of played for Liverpool must feel lovely to your captain. 

'You two faced bstards, your hero is Scouse!' 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

The great thing is when things turn around for United you two won't peep out a single word about us. Save this post if you like.

You're mistaking us for the shower at the other End of the East Lancs you favour. 

We'll give you all the ****e going on here (soccer rivalry. A foreign concept to you as exemplified every time you've ****ed over the years); but at the game when we aren't playing Utd we get behind out OWN team. Not spend large portions singing ****e about someone else we aren't even playing. 

Hail. 

Who is us? You're in complete denial if you're claiming Liverpool fans don't sing about United when not playing us. My original point however was concerning this thread. I'm sorry though is your idea of a rivalry you slag off my club and I say nothing?

Edited by LVSkinz

Damn, Ross Barkley out anywhere from 2 - 5 months.

That sucks, Mr. P.

Never like to hear that.

The great thing is when things turn around for United you two won't peep out a single word about us. Save this post if you like.

**** pimp, DC10 will have his own screen name by then.  And he's a smarter ass than your boy.

Who is us? You're in complete denial if you're claiming Liverpool fans don't sing about United when not playing us. My original point however was concerning this thread.

During a game? You know jack **** about the makeup of our crowd if you believe that. 

Individuals who have tried singing anti-Utd songs when we aren't playing United 'politely' get told to 'sit down, shut the **** up and get behind L'pool. We aren't playing United knobhead' or words to that effect. 

The same can't be said on a regular basis at Old Trafford. 

But hey, we're the big bad meanie obsessed ones.  :rolleyes:

Hail. 

**** pimp, DC10 will have his own screen name by then.  And he's a smarter ass than your boy.

DC10 will have DC11 and 12 by that time. 

Or we can stay in denial that Utd's recent era isn't well and truly over.  :rolleyes:

The delusion of moi disappearing from anything isn't worth responding to. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

During a game? You know jack **** about the makeup of our crowd if you believe that. 

Individuals who have tried singing anti-Utd songs when we aren't playing United 'politely' get told to 'sit down, shut the **** up and get behind L'pool. We aren't playing United knobhead' or words to that effect. 

The same can't be said on a regular basis at Old Trafford. 

But hey, we're the big bad meanie obsessed ones.  :rolleyes:

Hail. 

Ahhh yes every team, in every league, in every country sing about their rivals when they're not playing them except Liverpool. Adorable.

Van Gaal sounds like he wants to quit...

Sky Sports @SkySports 1m

WATCH: Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal says confidence will be smashed after defeat to Swansea #SkyFootball

Ahhh yes every team, in every league, in every country sing about their rivals when they're not playing them except Liverpool. Adorable.

Yes... but 3 songs in the first 13 minutes of the new season!?!?!

I mean, I could understand a "We Want Liverpool" style chant at the end because we know that we are what you aspire to be... but singing those three songs at the start of a season, new manager, new side... I don't get it.

What do you stand to gain?

And when were we like ANY other set of fans again?

We set the standards others continue to follow. (Delusional response coming in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 .....)

The Kop was the inspiration for most all organised European fan displays. Particularly in Italy and Spain. Then the casual era we started when Europe was our exclusive playground and we brought back gear that wasn't available in Britain. (Although United and the London clubs will tell you they started the terrace fashion wars in another history rewrite.) Even now every new song we come up with, the majority of other clubs use the tune to their own ends. 

When we're at the match, we get behind our OWN team/ mock the opposition. NOT sing about a team not even playing ours that day like some. 

But hey, ignore what actually happens and carry on insulting the average American fan who doesn't know with your B/S rhetoric. 

Hail. 

When we're at the match, we get behind our OWN team/ mock the opposition. NOT sing about a team not even playing ours that day like some. 

I liken it to the douche who shows up to FedEx in a Cowboys jersey when we are playing the Eagles... and the Eagles are playing the Giants at the same time!!

It's like... do you root for the Cowboys or do you hate the Redskins?  Cause your team is literally playing right now.

So much wasted internet space for in other words "my club good, your club bad." I'm not going to bow down to you because you happen to be able to go to games and I can't. I lived in England for years, have been back since I left and still have some very good friends I'm in touch with all the time over there. Get off your high horse.

So much wasted internet space for in other words "my club good, your club bad." I'm not going to bow down to you because you happen to be able to go to games and I can't. I lived in England for years, have been back since I left and still have some very good friends I'm in touch with all the time over there. Get off your high horse.

And only your continued delusion's could infer that from our discourse. 

Whatever helps after the embarrassment of Swansea I suppose. 

Hail. 

Well played, Crystal Palace. They hold such a strong shape defensively. 2 ugly goals today but hey they went in and that's all that counts.

Bottom line. 

MANY times in the past Arsenal have failed to win when not at their best. Today that tide turned. 

Grinding out results when you're not playing well is the mark of a good side. Still not overly concerned about this Arsenal side, but that was a vitally important and good victory. 

First blood Arsenal. The marker is down for the other three. 

Hail. 

Sanchez has to calm the eff down out there. He's wayyy too excited

Trying to prove he's worth all of the money in just one game.

It'll slow down for him.  Definitely a different game in England.

Found a dope ass Arsenal bar here in Philly. Environment was electric for the Ramsey goal

So proud of the boys. Obviously played like **** but kept at it

Palace are tough to break down.  9 behind the ball most of the game.

I think that was a weak yellow, and I'm pretty sure Ramsey was onside, but like you said, get in and good things happen.

3 points are 3 points.