Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

This years home effort is garbage with all the white piping or whatever Hell fancy name they're calling it.

I disagree on squad number changes. Since the Premier league came about and introduced squad numbers (presumably to sell more shirts with the added cost of name and number. Football teams should be 1-11 but that's a whole other debate); then players shoul keep the number they start with at a club. As last season progressed, I saw more people wearing Rahims name and #. And unless the club are prepared to give those same people a free shirt change with a number change, it would be wholly unfair to them to change his squad number.

I'm ALL about the fans and the scandalous amount of money we pay.

Hail.

I agree on this year's kit, but disagree on numbers. I wouldn't mind owning a Gerrard 17. You don't need current players or numbers on the back as long as the badge is on the front...

Yeah I'm just gonna create a non Liverpool soccer thread....

I'm pretty sure there are more Arsenal supporters than anything else on this thread...

It looks like NBCSports will show the Liverpool preseason matches starting July 28.

(They are also showing the Man United games, but I doubt anyone is interested in watching them play)

It's just me, Elessar, and RawBBQ lol

You guys are rolling deep as hell

Joewolf??
  • Like 1

(They are also showing the Man United games, but I doubt anyone is interested in watching them play)

I'll be interested, for sure. Shaw, Herrera, Wilson, and Januzaj will probably get some run during the preseason. That's intriguing enough for me, even as a Gooner. Everyone will be watching them this season, hate 'em or love 'em.

It's just me, Elessar, and RawBBQ lol

You guys are rolling deep as hell

JoeWolf too off the top of my head.

Not our fault you're a small club in North London whilst we attract the support through decades of Continent wide success.

But there's always the Cup to defend now hey? That might bring more Arsenal to the thread. :)

Hail.

Forgot about Joe lol. My bad

JoeWolf too off the top of my head.

Not our fault you're a small club in North London whilst we attract the support through decades of Continent wide success.

But there's always the Cup to defend now hey? That might bring more Arsenal to the thread. :)

Hail.

....hey man.

I live in the US. In the US, Liverpool is probably 4th behind Arsenal, Man U, and Chelsea is support.

And of course we all know that the US is all that matters lol.

Also luckily for us, Alexis Sanchez loves himself some small London clubs lol. Pretty humble of himself to realize that Liverpool was too big for him

Forgot about Joe lol. My bad

....hey man.

I live in the US. In the US, Liverpool is probably 4th behind Arsenal, Man U, and Chelsea is support.

And of course we all know that the US is all that matters lol. .....

Arsenal and Chelsea rank above Liverpool and Utd in terms of support?

I find that very hard to buy but if true congratulations on being the only Country on the planet to achieve that feat.

Hail.

I find that very hard to buy but if true congratulations on being the only Country on the planet to achieve that feat.

Hail.

Here is how that works:

POLL:

Q -What is your favorite non-US soccer team

A - Oh, Manchester United?  I've heard of them.  (checks box)

But everyone wants a London side. :rolleyes:

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Hail.

Put it this way. Last night, I saw a chick in a Suarez jersey. First Liverpool jersey I've ever seen in person in my life.

I see Arsenal and Man U gear every time I walk down town or onto the soccer field at my school.

Before I even watched soccer, I knew Arsenal, Man U, and Chelsea. That's it.

Also Arsenal has cornered the Asian market as well

Not saying Liverpool doesn't have a presence here tho. They clearly do

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Give 'em an FA cup and they fill it with imbombing fluid

The cup is nothing to sneeze at but I do agree that Arsenal supporters have let it get to their head a bit too much, but that's not to say that LFC have not let their 2nd-place finish get to theirs either. Can't we all just get along? :D  Easy for me to make such a suggestion since I've never stepped foot in England and have no real tangible grasp on the immensity of the local supporters' passion.