Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Huh, where'd the photie go?

And WTF is Sanchez wearing? Regardless, good news. Should hasten the Suarez sale.

Hail.

Probably too much awesome...

I'll just post the five European Cups.... we can post the 18 leagues later.

BXSPCefIgAAvt2v.jpg

• Like 1

We already talked about the Arse anal threads a couple of pages back :lol:

No lie, they are pretty clean.

My brother is insisting that Origi is done.  Won't show me where or how he knows... so unless he'd like to come in here and defend his honor...

But seriously Raw...

not sure if that's a football ad or a poster for the next twilight movie.

You boys sure do like your trash talk in this thread.

New Arsenal kits:

I really like Puma. The only problem is you really have to be in shape to wear their jerseys. I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of gooners walking around looking like sausages stuffed into those super tight kits...

I really like Puma. The only problem is you really have to be in shape to wear their jerseys. I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of gooners walking around looking like sausages stuffed into those super tight kits...

No!

These are supposed to come in "authentic", "supporter", and "total fatty" fits. 

Okay, the last one isn't true. But the first two are real. 

• Like 2

We already talked about the Arse anal threads a couple of pages back :lol:

No lie, they are pretty clean.

My brother is insisting that Origi is done.  Won't show me where or how he knows... so unless he'd like to come in here and defend his honor...

But seriously Raw...

not sure if that's a football ad or a poster for the next twilight movie.

Origi has shown real promise. Better overal prospect than Batshuayi. Great potential as an all-aroud CF and pace to boot.

I prefer "relaxed fit" or "comfortable". 

I hate buying kits online . . . Bought one that was a "medium" . . . yeah, Euro Medium. 

#Murica

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2014/07/liverpool-confirm-luis-suarez-will-join-barcelona/

Not a happy Red at the moment... but Suarez to Barca is official.  Glad we got paid for it.

Who you guys buying? Balo? 

That's a super-expensive, awesome Barca front line, but kinda in shambles right now with a horribly aging midfield. 

I hate buying kits online . . . Bought one that was a "medium" . . . yeah, Euro Medium. 

#Murica

Yeah, had the same problem with some LFC stuff from Merseyside.  Large was not large. 

Why is LFC going after Moreno so hard. They have Enrique. Don't they want to continue to develop Flanagan as well?

Flanno yes, Enrique....  ....  ..........

We need center backs, more to follow

After Luiz, Silva the diva is asking the Qataris to sign Marcelo, some people will never get it.

I suggest the Qataris to get their diapers and tissues ready.

Lyon interested in Yedlin.

Edited by FrFan

Why is LFC going after Moreno so hard. They have Enrique. Don't they want to continue to develop Flanagan as well?

I almost forgot Andre Wisdom, too.  Not sure where he fits in on a Premier League side but I'm high on the kid. 

So long as he doesn't try to drive his sports car through a mud pit en route to Anfield for a match :lol:

• Like 1

Enrique is too fragile and unreliable. Flanno is good defensively (makes the occasional youthful mistake) but needs to improve on his offensive game. Plus, Flanno is a natural rightback. Leftback is definitely a position of need for Liverpool

I saw Pool was after Bony from Swansea

They will be linked with every striker…But yeah, I saw that too

They will be linked with every striker…But yeah, I saw that too

We're sat here with £ 75 million and I'm seriously struggling to think of a striker I'd want that would be quality (not necessarily top notch quality. We have that in Daniel. But proven reliable quality) to come in.

Borini back with a years Premiership experience under his belt will help. Lamber also who gives us a different option. But who you get as the 2nd striker I'm struggling.

Even looking at the WC nobody has really stood out up front.

Hail.