Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Here we go. 3 years has been TOO long without this game.

Come on Rangers. Let's do these Fenian ****s and reach another league cup final!

Hail.

Hey GHH, I thought that Celtic and Liverpool shared some type of bond.  I know that I've heard "Fields of Athenry" at both Celtic Park and Anfield.  Is this not really the case?  Is your like of Rangers/hate for Celtic your personal issue or normal for Pool fans.

Also, love you enthusiasm, but you Sturridge needs to score against a side slightly more adept than West Ham for folks to start with the comparisons to Owen, Fowler, Suarez, etc.  Nice goal, but not exactly great defending (and you were the one who thought Balo would be a great fit here, too).

I pray that Daniel Sturridge never goes out on an extended injury layoff again. I don't think I can stand the collective Liverpool orgasm that's been going on for over 24 hours now. 

Just wait until he scores some 'big' goal in the Europa League.  He'll end up being the greatest all time goal scorer in the history of goal scorers.   :o

Edited by btfoom

That is a source of a lot of the excitement/frustration. Many of us believe Liverpool would still be in the Champion's League if he was able to play in those games. Many of us also believe that Liverpool would be higher on the table if Sturridge and Lallana played all year.

I pray that Daniel Sturridge never goes out on an extended injury layoff again. I don't think I can stand the collective Liverpool orgasm that's been going on for over 24 hours now.

tumblr_lk4l913zI21qzi80do1_500.gif

Cut us some slack! Weren't you just reveling in all of Arsenal's attacking options? Well Liverpool has one...maybe two. Both of them are injured more often than playing. Of course Stevie G is still good on free kicks, but not as much in open play these days... Edited by jobaga

I would say I feel pity for Liverpool, with Sturridge's injury saga but then I remember, I'm an Arsenal fan. We've had consistent long-term injuries to key players now for the past 5 years.

Maybe if the shopping in London wasn't so good they'd be more motivated to get fit?

So you're saying that's not the Clouds in your eyes?

The penalty was absolute garbage - shouldn't have come to that.

This match all in all (if everyone comes out healthy) was a perfect lead in to the Derby.  Come back win, overcoming MORE adversity from the officials, and finishing the win in regular time.

As a neutral watching, 5 mins left thought the game was over went done a cuppa tea came back bang 2-1 game over! after seeing Liverpool hitting the woodwork 3 times I doubted they would have scored had they played till midnight

You missed the 4th piece of woodwork from Can.  Keeper got a touch but I'll still count it.  Tremendous save, though.

Even Coutinho's goal was off the crossbar.

But that's been the story of the season.  Bolton really played well though.  Superb defending.

• Like 1

If he could do that more often, he would be world class!!

He's getting better.  That's his spot, though, just outside the box.

BTW - your boy Stuart Holden might as well have been wearing this in the studio today :lol:

stuart-holden.jpg

Edited by DC9

Could watch it all day :D

I got caught in the video tornado after that weak goal.

The one titled "Spurs Fans Rant About Arsenal FA Cup Final" or whatever.

Best part of the video was at the two minute mark where the Spurs fan was saying they were cooler cause they made it to the Champions League Quarterfinals and Arsenal hadn't.