Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

oh that's right, we're ****ing dumb ****s

YOUR words. NOT mine.

Nor did I infer that.

That's total subterfuge. That means that Boston already told him he's not getting any money and that's his spin.

Awesome.

If Mimgolet is our 'keeper after the January window you may need to rally ALL the family reserves to hire the best lawyer available as I may well of murdered someone by that time

Seriously.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

If Mimgolet is our 'keeper after the January window you may need to rally ALL the family reserves to hire the best lawyer available as I may well of murdered someone by that time

Seriously.

Hail.

Running low?  We're still building back up from when Torres was sold.

• Like 1

I didn't realize that Arsenal has a nearly 25% chance at drawing Bayern....the highest of course.

Damn

Crossing my fingers we get Monaco. That would be cool for AW, too.

I don't know why I'm hoping for it, really. Because even if we get past a Monaco or a Porto, we're gonna have to face a Bayern, Barca, or Real anyways.

If we do, I hope that we get blown out by 10 on aggregate to really signal the wake-up call for ownership and the board.

Crossing my fingers we get Monaco. That would be cool for AW, too.

I don't know why I'm hoping for it, really. Because even if we get past a Monaco or a Porto, we're gonna have to face a Bayern, Barca, or Real anyways.

If we do, I hope that we get blown out by 10 on aggregate to really signal the wake-up call for ownership and the board.

Dude, we haven't fared badly against some of the top clubs we've faced in CL the last couple years* AS LONG AS WE KEEP 11 MEN ON THE FIELD. Not saying we would've won but going into the 2nd legs with a huge differential to overcome is never ideal.

Dude, we haven't fared badly against some of the top clubs we've faced in CL the last couple years* AS LONG AS WE KEEP 11 MEN ON THE FIELD. Not saying we would've won but going into the 2nd legs with a huge differential to overcome is never ideal.

That's the exact mentality that has kept us milling around and scraping by, getting us absolutely nowhere.

• Like 1

Alright - I've got it, ya'll.

3-5-2

Jones

Sakho - Toure - Skrtel

Sterling - Lallana - Hendo - Moreno

Coutinho

Balo - Sturridge

That's how we're going to win Euro and qualify for Champions League.

Spotted the flaw here- No Johnson.

It's against Irish law to have a side not containing the most uselesss footballer you have. And boy do we have some to pick from!

Hail.

Spotted the flaw here- No Johnson.

It's against Irish law to have a side not containing the most uselesss footballer you have. And boy do we have some to pick from!

Hail.

You can bring Johnson on for emergency defense at the 80th minute.  Just like when he bring the emergency offense on.

Welcome to the Europa League LFC. Enjoying watching our backside as we win it all. :P

Although we will probably have to fight from being relegated in the league since we can only draw or lose to the lower half of the table. And cant beat the top half. YAY!

2015 should be an interesting year between the Reds and the Blues. Looking forward to it already.

Welcome to the Europa League LFC. Enjoying watching our backside as we win it all. :P

Although we will probably have to fight from being relegated in the league since we can only draw or lose to the lower half of the table. And cant beat the top half. YAY!

I had a really witty response. Then thought better.

I had a really cutting response. Then thought better.

I had a really snarky response. Then thought better.

When Liverpool are currently worse than ****e, there Iis NO esponse.

Enjoy your fun.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I'd just like to say that James Milner is having an outstanding season.

underrated glue guy

I didn't realize that Arsenal has a nearly 25% chance at drawing Bayern....the highest of course.

Damn

Bayern or Barca

wouldnt mind getting destroyed by Madrid tho. Its different.

here's a depressing way to look at the draw...

53.145% chance we draw Bayern, RM, Barca vs 46.857 we draw Atleti, Porto, Monaco

If I where an Arsenal fan I'd be creaming my pants (TMI? :) ) at th prospect of any of those trips. There's not a bad one there. All brilliant places to visit.

As regards progress I 'spose Monaco or Porto is the best bet.

Hail.

You can bring Johnson on for emergency defense at the 80th minute. Just like when he bring the emergency offense on.

Or we could just cut out the middle man, tell Johnson he's NEVER gonna' play for us again and release him to find some other chumps he can defraud. Like we should of done YEARS back.

I'd be ecstatic with that side FWIW. ECSTATIC!

But it's sadly a no chance dream.

Hail.