Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 AAA Ultimate Fan Zone (TGC) Thread

MarkB452

But he did not get them free. He paid for the tickets with his deposit money.

That's your theory.

What he actually paid for was the right to purchase GA STs. That's a fact.

The complimentary Green Bay tix were a gift from the TO because no one else is willing to pay for those seats. That's my theory.

Your theory is full of you know what. :D Below is his message with my highlighting the relevant information that he paid for the tickets.

The ticket office called me today to just give me 2 tickets to the Packers game, parking and Fanzone passes. I came up on the waiting list in 2008 for the 2009 season. I paid the 200.00 deposit, but didn't ultimately buy the season tickets due to my subsequent unemployment. I still have an account there due to the 200.00 deposit, and they have been trying to get me to buy season tickets for this year. Even just last week they called to offer me a 6 game package if I would reconsider. I didn't take them up on that. Today they called to offer me the above mentioned Packer game tickets, etc.in exchange for taking my 200.00, which they weren't giving back anyway, off the books and closing my account.

Pretty sweet if you ask me.

I also find the ticket office policy of no longer just confiscating the deposit money but returning it or giving tickets in exchange a pretty big change in TO policy. That is also a positive change in the TO.

I don't understand why you and RFK think this is a big deal. The guy did not just get FREE tickets. He paid $200 in deposit money for the tickets. Could they just be from visiting team and media returns? We all know there are a small number of tickets available before every home game. Ticket office is probably trying to clean out old accounts with deposits. Seems like the right business thing to do. They might even hope the guy enjoys the game so much he comes back asking for season tickets. Based on my call last week, they told me they had a small number of seats scattered around the stadium to sell. Would be nice to know what section and row the guy got.

I'll let you know when they arrive. They are expected to get here Monday.

For the Packers they did not have hamburgers.

The meat items were hot dogs, pulled pork and I think turkey breast which was like thick slices of deli meat.

Yea I wasnt impressed with the food at all, at least I didnt spend a ton of $ on TG Club passes for the Packers game...they had rice pudding for dessert , or something like that heh *barf*

Oh well I had 3 BBQ sandwiches, and at least the mac n cheese was descent lol Still was a lot cheaper than buying food inside the stadium, only paid $50 for two wristbands, we could have easily spent more than that inside....then at halftime we went in and got free water and soda

For the Packers they did not have hamburgers.

The meat items were hot dogs, pulled pork and I think turkey breast which was like thick slices of deli meat.

My brother mentioned this as well. He said you could special order a Veggie burger...no idea how long it took though as he did not want one anyways.

I was in there too Butz, what in the world was that cheesy necklace they gave away from Oriental Trading my kids laughed at it, the free spin from AAA has better gifts than the key chain (texans) and necklace (packers). I remember getting a cool visor when that TGC first started. Heck Sprint was giving out better stuff out front, the marketing department needs to get on the phone with some corporate sponsors and quick.

• 2 weeks later...
do you know what time parking lots are open for eagles game

I believe others (such as Capt Kaos) have said 4:30...there is speculation from MTH that if the pre-4:30 traffic starts to back up (especially at Arena Drive), they COULD open sooner.

I am likely sitting this one out, so can somebody post the free gift item for the Eagles?

Archived