Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will be the 80th player now?

slaga

Short a corner now so I'm guessing that spot could be filled with yet another older vet. Ty Law, anyone? j/k :doh1:

We were pretty deep at corner, numers wise, I doubt we bring in another one. I wouldn't be surprised to see another WR brought in.

Torrain showing up a little has got to have made the FO tentative to continue pursuing WB...

We were pretty deep at corner, numers wise, I doubt we bring in another one. I wouldn't be surprised to see another WR brought in.

Torrain showing up a little has got to have made the FO tentative to continue pursuing WB...

Unless we pull the trigger on a trade for Vincent Jackson, I don't think we bring in any more skill position guys unless someone goes down with an injury. With only a little more than a month until the season starts, it would take a receiver too long to learn the offense....unless you're just looking for a camp body.

It's possible Mike won't even pull in anyone else unless it's fodder to give another guy a break.

Unless we pull the trigger on a trade for Vincent Jackson, I don't think we bring in any more skill position guys unless someone goes down with an injury. With only a little more than a month until the season starts, it would take a receiver too long to learn the offense....unless you're just looking for a camp body.

It's possible Mike won't even pull in anyone else unless it's fodder to give another guy a break.

Yeah, I think you've got the right idea here. Although if its not VJ, I DO see us trading for another WR.

Not that it will be huge compensation, I'm just with Bulldog in that I don't think we're done there, with VJ or not.

Javon Walker :laugh:

I've been thinking about the whole Vincent Jackson situation a lot lately and I don't think he'd cost as much as some of us make it out to be. Think about it. The Chargers are prepared to move forward without him. He wants more money than they'll ever pay him and if they don't pay him, they lose him and get nothing next year.

They should be motivated to move him.

I think they will and we can get him for a "bargain".

I wouldn't mind seeing another interior lineman, given BMW's situation. For depth and competition. Not sure who's out there though.

Darnell Stapleton, a guard from the Steelers is available.

He's 6'3, 285 lbs so it sounds like he could be a match for the ZBS. Plus, he's only 25 in September.

I don't know much about linemen, so I'm sure someone else could fill us in... but I know he's available.

Edit: he has a pretty cool website lol

http://www.darnellstapleton.com/

Archived