Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 11: GREAT NEWS!!!

drtdrums

Personally I'm going to give the new controls a shot, and really we don't have a choice until the patch comes out anyway. Funny that the patch isn't coming out until the game has been out a month. By then alot of people will already be used to the new way and won't care about changing back.

Yeah, agreed. It's not the $35 deal, but Gamestop does have this: http://www.gamestop.com/maddentrade2

You can save $40 off of Madden when you trade in any 2 games from this list.

I'm sorry but some of the 2 for 1 trade deals really suck at gamestop. This is coming from a person who renews a edge card membership every year. Half the time the games they ask for are like brand new and like a month old. So basically 50-60 dollar range for both and yet only save 40 bucks. That's a rip. Hell take NHL10. Its still worth about 50 even with NHL11 coming out soon. So basically thats 10 dollars short of the price of Madden coming out yet you throw in another game along with it. Bad deal.

NHL '11 is bound to be a great game, but it's still not football. I don't see what one has to do with the other. I'll enjoy them both.

I'm not going to buy an unrealistic football simulation just because it's football. I hope the NFL refuses to agree to an exclusive license in 2013.

the demo actually wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it was going to be. i like that the pace is actually a little slower. it makes the game look a little more real. the one thing that really annoyed me about past maddens was the blocking. many times the cpu would magically get off a block just as i was making my break for open field or about to burst through the line of scrimmage and i would get tackled. it is so frustrating to have that happen all the time.

if anyone actually notcied... the gameplay for demos is ALWAYS slower than the actual release. It was the same for the madden10 demo

In reality the RAnked games online is played in "Normal" speed and as is the default setting for all gaems. they jsut make the default setting to SLOW on the demos so the player can adjust to the new controls/settings

Just get Madden from walmart.com. You get a $20 e-gift card when you buy it. So then you can use it on NHL 11, Black Ops, or something else.

I hope Wal-Mart does the $20 e-gift card deal for preordering NHL 11 too.

That would bring Black Ops or whatever other new release you'd want down to $20 bucks. But i doubt they'll do it.

Helluva deal when you're gonna buy the games anyway.

I hope Wal-Mart does the $20 e-gift card deal for preordering NHL 11 too.

That would bring Black Ops or whatever other new release you'd want down to $20 bucks. But i doubt they'll do it.

Helluva deal when you're gonna buy the games anyway.

And don't forget to check dell.com too. I got NCAA 11 from there for $40, plus free shipping, and I got it a day early.

I think I'll be passing on Madden this year... I usually buy it every year. There haven't been enough improvements to invest in it. Not to mention the "bright" idea to take out speed burst and hit stick. I'll be waiting for Black Ops and NBA2k11.

Hit stick is still in the game, its just more realistic. You can just use it and automatically hit them anymore. You'll miss more often.

I think I'll be passing on Madden this year... I usually buy it every year. There haven't been enough improvements to invest in it. Not to mention the "bright" idea to take out speed burst and hit stick. I'll be waiting for Black Ops and NBA2k11.

I believe that you'll still be able to turnon speed burst in the options. They used this with NCAA 11 and it actually plays a lot better. Not to mention that if frees up your hand to use the two stick running controls.

hit stick sucked, anyways. No matter how well you lined it up, the ball-carrier would either spin off of it or you'd just push the ball carrier to the side.

hit stick sucked, anyways. No matter how well you lined it up, the ball-carrier would either spin off of it or you'd just push the ball carrier to the side.

Then you were timing it wrong bc I have layed out some NASTY hits over the years with HS:beavisnbutthead:

Archived