Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Friendly driving reminder

MonkFan8

So I can't be the only one who had to go out and drive in the bethesda/wheaton/silver spring area (not sure where else was effected) with the majority of the lights out only to find that people still have no idea how to handle it.

In case you're one of the people who doesn't:

If the ****ing light is out:

STOP AT THE INTERSECTION AND TREAT IT LIKE A 4 WAY STOP!

The amount of people I saw today just busting right through intersections was appaling. It's stupidly dangerous for everyone if even one person doesn't recall the rules of the road.

Thanks.

Well the lights at this particular intersection were working and a douche still ran the red light, nearly killed me and wrecked my car.

Drivers in this area are ****ing retarded. Either they feel a serious sense of entitlement on the road or just flat out don't give a ****.

Well the lights at this particular intersection were working and a douche still ran the red light, nearly killed me and wrecked my car.

Drivers in this area are ****ing retarded. Either they feel a serious sense of entitlement on the road or just flat out don't give a ****.

Nearly the exact same thing happened to me, and it's what spurred this reactionary thread. So frustrating. Bethesda drivers are some of the worst I've seen in the U.S. Even worse than Jersey, in my opinion.

The entitlement thing definitely plays a part.

Archived