Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kevin Durant likes the Redskins, at least in Madden

Hitman21ST

In an ESPN article mainly about NBA Elite 11, the Durantula talks about his video game habit:

"I have a 360 and a PS3, but I really play my 360 more than anything. I got my red controller and my black controller, and I'm always on the red. I go online all the time. I'm big into 'Madden.' Last year, I used to just pick random teams, but this year it's all about the Washington Redskins in the game."

I wonder if it's because of DM5 or just another Oklahoma resident who has seen the light in the NFCE. It would be even cooler if he likes the real Redskins along with their EA counterparts.

In an ESPN article mainly about NBA Elite 11, the Durantula talks about his video game habit:

I wonder if it's because of DM5 or just another Oklahoma resident who has seen the light in the NFCE. It would be even cooler if he likes the real Redskins along with their EA counterparts.

You know that Kevin Durant is from the Washington D.C. area, right? It's not surprising in the least that he would play as the Skins, there's a good chance they're his favorite team.

Haha come on man. You've got to know that KD is DC to the fullest. He plays here all summer in the berry farms league

I already cheered for OKC a bit because of Maynor coming from VCU. Thing is now Sanders just got drafted to the bucks and I was born a Bullets fan. Man I have a lot of teams to keep up with next season.

you and me both, brother.

The man is gonna be the best player in the NBA in maybe 2 years, NO! no passes

Ive been saying the same thing since I saw him in high school...I said he will be better than LeBron and u know people thought I was crazy...now 4-5 years later I hear more and more people saying the same thing.

Durant is one of those guys you will always seem to cheer for because he's a class act on and off the court. You never hear about him going out and getting arrested and he's been one of the best players in the league in a short amount of time. Him talking about the Skins like that just makes me like the guy that much more

Archived