Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kevin Durant likes the Redskins, at least in Madden

Hitman21ST

I already cheered for OKC a bit because of Maynor coming from VCU. Thing is now Sanders just got drafted to the bucks and I was born a Bullets fan. Man I have a lot of teams to keep up with next season.

I'm friends with Sanders' sister-in-law (his fiancée is on the women's team for VCU). Small world. Definitely gonna be rooting for him to have a good year (minus when they play the Wiz).

I absolutely love Kevin Durant and I root for OKC out west because of him, but I was a bit disappointed when he signed that extension because the thought of him and John Wall together had me three-fourths chub.

I heard this a long time ago, I love it because Durant is my Favorite player and OKC is my team. I was a Seattle Supersonics fan back in the day and just moved with the team.

Didn't know there were this many Thunder fans on the boards. I was a big Sonics fan because of Gary Payton growing up. Love great defensive players. Stuck with the Thunder when the team moved. Couldn't be happier with the way that team is being run.

Hopefully the Skins can take some notes from them and get a little younger and more talented as we move along under this new regime.

Ive been saying the same thing since I saw him in high school...I said he will be better than LeBron and u know people thought I was crazy...now 4-5 years later I hear more and more people saying the same thing.

when I played against him in highschool, I knew he was going to be amazing...he just had IT.

another player to look out for is his Montrose teammate - Terrell Vinson, he's playing at UMASS right now, Sophomore. He does everything so effortlessly, he's like a Chris Bosh type of player.

Archived