Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

chances of Jacobs being ROY

prophet

i guess most of you have know idea what type off offense we run.

if this offense has the type of players we supposedly have this year. This offense should be explosive. Meaning the 3rd wr will have plenty of touches. Sos runs 3 - 4 wrs for 85% of the game.

in 1991 we had 3 wr's with 1000 yards in a more balanced offense... it could happen again

aj in tx will have to hope carr isn't on the floor looking up 70 times this year to be roy

Originally posted by Funkyalligator

You guys are all wrong the rookie of the year will be Ontarrrio Smith for Minnesota...hands down...

Good call. With Bennett out, he's going to get tons of playing time in the first half of the season. If Smith proves a good player, It'll be interesting to see how the Vikings deal with having two young, talented rb's on the roster with similar styles of play.

its tough for him to win it, first of all because he doesn't start, second he is playing a position that normally takes a year or two in the NFL to adjust to. Eventhough he comes from the same system, its a different league and there hasn't been many rookie WRs that have made impacts in their first year in the league and basically he has to make an impact. I doubt if he will be able to compete. He will be in the running but 5th or 6th down the list

Many of you are saying he's not a starter, you're forgetting one point, he's the third WR in a system who's basic formation is 3WR 1 RB 1 TE. If you look at it that way, he's a starter. He's going to play alot, he's going to have his chances to be ROY. Do I think he will? It all depends on Ramsey. But I do think he has a chance.

Archived