Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FNN - Cowboys Consider Uniform Change Due to HDTV Complaints

HapHaszard

Its amazing how TV changes things, I remember back when TV first started broadcasting football games (I was very young then:pfft:) the visiting team would wear white jerseys so that in black and white you could tell which team was which. In black and white TV most home jerseys would look black, before TV it didn't matter.

When I read this thread yesterday, I thought "BS". Later in the day I was channel surfing and the NFL Network had a marathon of Hard Knocks on. They had when the Cowboys were on like 6 years ago, (The Year Emmit broke the rushing total). Anyways, after one the games, and holy crap, there pants really did have a green tint to it. I then switched to the non HD channel, and sure enough, it looked more silver blue. HD does bring the green out in the silver pants.

Wow, the Cowboys are even more stupid than I thought. lol!

stupid or just found another way to get themselves some coverage? I mean really, an article on the pants?

I figured silver would look silver in person, in SD, and in HD... maybe I'm the idiot

you are, when it comes to film and HD and all the others and others that follow, color and film tend to not agree at some points.

I actually found this up while looking up a movie (lets say something about some slippers and why they were turned red in the movie but were silver in the script) come to find out, the film and silver didnt look right, so they were changed to another color.

you are, when it comes to film and HD and all the others and others that follow, color and film tend to not agree at some points.

I actually found this up while looking up a movie (lets say something about some slippers and why they were turned red in the movie but were silver in the script) come to find out, the film and silver didnt look right, so they were changed to another color.

Let's just consider this my finding out while looking up a movie (lets say something about some slippers and why they were turned red in the movie but were silver in the script) come to find out, the film and silver didnt look right, so they were changed to another color.......

so, we both USED to be idiots.

'ppreciate it, bud :evilg:

Let's just consider this my finding out while looking up a movie (lets say something about some slippers and why they were turned red in the movie but were silver in the script) come to find out, the film and silver didnt look right, so they were changed to another color.......

so, we both USED to be idiots.

'ppreciate it, bud :evilg:

yup

yes, we have won several times in the last 12 years. How many have the cowboys won in that period of time?

still didnt see you in the recent, i take that back there was 1 way you were getting in the playoffs.

"How many playoff tickets would you like this year displaced, disgraced headcoach Zorn"?

still didnt see you in the recent, i take that back there was 1 way you were getting in the playoffs.

"How many playoff tickets would you like this year displaced, disgraced headcoach Zorn"?

The cowboy's finally win a playoff game after a 12 year drought and all of a sudden its like they won the superbowl. Amazing isn't it.

BTW, I already have my invite to the Super Bowl this year. I'll be reporting on it here in Extremeskins either in the Stadium or here in ATN.

Looking forward to seeing the new Stadium. The old one was pretty sad, someone pissed all over the East entrance and it really smelled bad.

yes, we have won several times in the last 12 years. How many have the cowboys won in that period of time?

I don't think 2 qualifies as several. But I don't know why we're only going back 12 years. I mean Why not go back 15, or 20. Going back 15 years is as relevant as going back 12.

Here's a great chance for the pukes to opt for the pink skirts...it would be a definite plus for their feminine leanings (you know, Gomer's crying spells on the field, Jerruh's dejected appearance on the sidelines.)

I think it would be a bold step forward by that organization to acknowledge their femininity.

Maybe Jerruh can sponsor a maxi-pad handout at the new stadium.

You puke fans would be proud.

Here's a great chance for the pukes to opt for the pink skirts...it would be a definite plus for their feminine leanings (you know, Gomer's crying spells on the field, Jerruh's dejected appearance on the sidelines.)

I think it would be a bold step forward by that organization to acknowledge their femininity.

Maybe Jerruh can sponsor a maxi-pad handout at the new stadium.

You puke fans would be proud.

Hmm, I'd say that's a better idea for Danny Snyder's team. It would appeal to a good portion of Redskin's fans.

7992.JPG

Archived