Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins dreams 2010

MarkRascadizzle

As I'm sure is the case for most of you Redskins addicts on ExtremeSkins I'm suffering from severe 'Skins withdrawal. As we all know, this could lead to wacky Redskins related dreams to help cope with the empty feeling of it not being football season.

I just had a dream last night where it was game time, and we were losing 35 to zero. Then I realized that Jason Campbell was the quarterback... I realized immediately that I had accidently put in a vhs recording of a game from a previous season.

So I take out the video tape, and see that it's 7 to nothing with the Redskins beating the Cowboys with the game just starting, and them showing a replay of McNabb throwing a touchdown pass to Devin Thomas on a slant route.

So if on the Redskins first drive this season, this happens, you heard it here first!

Post your Redskins dreams here.

I woke up and I saw 3 cheerleaders in my bed (I was still dreaming), then I knew it was a dream. I woke up for real and my gf was laying in bed next to me, she had just come home from the gym wearing her Redskin tank top with a huge cleavage showing and tight short shorts... well I thought that was pretty cool (Yes, she is HOT and I am a lucky bastage).

I woke up and I saw 3 cheerleaders in my bed (I was still dreaming), then I knew it was a dream. I woke up for real and my gf was laying in bed next to me, she had just come home from the gym wearing her Redskin tank top with a huge cleavage showing and tight short shorts... well I thought that was pretty cool (Yes, she is HOT and I am a lucky bastage).

The other night I had a dream that I was in line for a beer with your girlfriend and you sent the three cheerleaders to look for her and we all ended up in the Redskins lockerroom alone during the opener, while the Redskins were stomping the Cowboys we looked on in the teams hottub. Too bad she dropped her cell in and you could not have joined us. ;) But someone had to keep the other cheerleader busy, so thank your girl. :laugh:

The other night I had a dream that I was in line for a beer with your girlfriend and you sent the three cheerleaders to look for her and we all ended up in the Redskins lockerroom alone during the opener, while the Redskins were stomping the Cowboys we looked on in the teams hottub. Too bad she dropped her cell in and you could not have joined us. ;) But someone had to keep the other cheerleader busy, so thank your girl. :laugh:

Sounds like good times send me pictures please :pfft:

• 1 year later...

I can't believe I put the year in this thread title. Kind of makes it an awkward bump.

Speaking of awkward, I napped this afternoon and dreamed that RG3 started the first preseason game and preformed OK. Nothing great, a lot of check-downs. There was one point where he threw an interception and the other team ran it back and the ball turned into a soccer ball, and I was the goalie that saved the team from scoring the goal/touchdown.

If this actually happens the first preseason game, call Miss Cleo and get me an internship.

I can't believe I put the year in this thread title. Kind of makes it an awkward bump.

Speaking of awkward, I napped this afternoon and dreamed that RG3 started the first preseason game and preformed OK. Nothing great, a lot of check-downs. There was one point where he threw an interception and the other team ran it back and the ball turned into a soccer ball, and I was the goalie that saved the team from scoring the goal/touchdown.

If this actually happens the first preseason game, call Miss Cleo and get me an internship.

:ols:

And napped..really man? Are we 5?? ;)

(sorry just jealous! :) )

Archived