Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A fantastic sudden realization.

Art

Synapsis must be shorting out.

I've known we're playing the Ravens this week for some time. But, not until I was watching SportsNite on Comcast this morning -- gotta love Tivo -- was it that I realized this week's Redskin game is on television for those of us who are geographically challenged.

If you get Comcast, you get the game. And there is joy.

Originally posted by Art

Synapsis must be shorting out.

I've known we're playing the Ravens this week for some time. But, not until I was watching SportsNite on Comcast this morning -- gotta love Tivo -- was it that I realized this week's Redskin game is on television for those of us who are geographically challenged.

If you get Comcast, you get the game. And there is joy.

They will also replay it every day :doh:

Originally posted by JeffSchmeff

I will be watching it on Comcast, if only because I won't have to sit through the terrible camerawork and commentary of NBC 4. Sonny is the only bright spot in that broadcast, and I absolutely CAN'T STAND Jeff Bostic.

Actually I think 4 is better than comcast. I was watching the replay of the game last night and the comcast taping was so dark. The Raven's unis looked black :(

Originally posted by JeffSchmeff

I will be watching it on Comcast, if only because I won't have to sit through the terrible camerawork and commentary of NBC 4. Sonny is the only bright spot in that broadcast, and I absolutely CAN'T STAND Jeff Bostic.

I'll watch it on comcast too... I can't stand Sonny either... IMO, all of the commentators that the Redskins network has sucks.

I watch at a sportsbar that still has old time analog satelites, it gets WRC 4 broadcasts pretty well. Art, does this mean the WRC is not broadcasting the game? Many people are dependent on this feed...besides listening to Sonny during the wild feed (commercial breaks) is a hoot.

Sonny is actually the best of a very lousy lot. Gotta love how they always mispronounce the names, forget when players were here, screw up news from around the league... when they had that endless back and forth about Vick during the Pats game ("Tibia." "Tibula?" "Fibia." "Tibia and Fibula." "Fibia?") I just bust out laughing.

BD

I know the Giants starters with the exception of Tiki Barber will be playing 3 full quarters. That is typical for the third preseason game. After this week, it is wait until the season starts because you probably won't even get a quarter out of the starters in the final preseason game, which is the way it should be.

Archived