Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A fantastic sudden realization.

Art

I was watching the replay of the game last night and the comcast taping was so dark. The Raven's unis looked black

You're kidding, right? The Ravens were in white. The Falcons were wearing their dark jerseys which are..... black.

Yep, it'll be blacked out. (Sorry, guys). They are even blacking out the *replays*, which they didn't do last year.

There's an extra treat for those who are not geo challenged, however. The game will be shown in HDTV on CSN-HD. I'm giving some thought as to whether it's better to stay home and watch in HD instead of watching from row 19 of the Pete Rozelle Upper Level --

Yeah Art, I was all excited for the same thing, but ir will be blacked out. I tried the Ravens-Falcons game, hoping they would the game play so I would know that the Skins game would be on on the 23rd. But, nope. It seems all the preseason games on the FoxSportsnet or 600s on DirectTv are blacked out. It really pi$$es me off.

I drive down to Harve de Grace MD to watch the game. The town is about 30 miles north of Baltimore and on there comcast channel 6 they have the DC 4 broadcast. The Ravens channel starts the pregame 30 minutes before the game. The dc-4 channel 6 broadcast starts at 8pm sharp with no pregame. I just hope the Mrs. is going to let me go for the third week in a row.:laugh:

Archived