Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Skins fans from PD

PD93

Doing something new for the first time. I will be coming on here to hang out and answer some questions for you but I can only answer the ones pertaining to me or the team as a whole. If you have not added yourself to my fan page on facebook please do so. I often go on there and tell people what's going on with me. I also have a twitter account and you can follow me @Thatboyphil93. Redskin fans are the best in the world and I have had a good time with the ones on my facebook fan page and twitter. Some of them have actually become good friends. Thanks for the support and I look forward to hanging out with all of you. HTTR

Answer some questions for us? okay...

Who the hell are you? and how do we know what you know or say is credible?

And why should we support you?

:silly:

Follow the clues. PD....93...and then read underneath the avatar. ;)

Answer some questions for us? okay...

Who the hell are you? and how do we know what you know or say is credible?

And why should we support you?

:silly:

This is P. Daniels. Lol. How are you doing.

Thanks for getting on, Phil. Just wanna say it's great to have you on our team and I'm looking forward to seeing you play the 5-tech.

Also, wish your son luck this year for me. Looking forward to seeing him have a productive career in college and even the NFL!

This is P. Daniels. Lol. How are you doing.

GREAT thanks! Had a few drinks earlier, haha sorry bro!

Could you give my endzone some love this year in some way? I sit in 112 row 9 (band side) always got my burgundy Dave Butz jersey on :D

Kick some ass this year and have a healthy season, not just you, everyone!

Thanks for getting on, Phil. Just wanna say it's great to have you on our team and I'm looking forward to seeing you play the 5-tech.

Also, wish your son luck this year for me. Looking forward to seeing him have a productive career in college and even the NFL!

Thank you. My son is doing a great job and getting ready for his Sr. year. I don't want him looking beyond that but I do want him to make a decision before the season start just in case he gets hurt.

GREAT thanks! Had a few drinks earlier, haha sorry bro!

Could you give my endzone some love this year in some way? I sit in 112 row 9 (band side) always got my burgundy Dave Butz jersey on :D

Kick some ass this year and have a healthy season, not just you, everyone!

Lol. Ok I will try to. My wife sits in the corner so it should not be hard. It is Friday night so I can understand the drinks. Lol

Good to have you on board Phil. How is it going adjusting to the 3-4? Do you still have "the body of Adonis" like Blache used to say or are you putting on weight to help with the adjustment?

This defense is made for me and I am doing a good job. My strength does help a lot and now I don't have to go looking for who I need to hit.

Welcome aboard PD. Nice of you to join the madness for however long you can take it. :pfft:

Brace yourself---the Extremeskins ride can be as "interesting" as going from George Allen to Jim Zorn. :)

Let me take a moment to say that as a 'skins fan for over 45 years I have really appreciated your play and your character/work ethic. You've been easy to cheer for during even the hardest times.

Now that's all the "niceness" I'm allowed to display in the Stadium for the weekend. :ols:

If you could pick one reason we could turn it around this year, what would it be?

HTTR Phil let's get 'em this year.

Discipline. Coach is doing a good job with that. The new additions will help also.

This defense is made for me and I am doing a good job. My strength does help a lot and now I don't have to go looking for who I need to hit.

Great to hear. Here's hoping it allows you go after the QB sometimes and get some more 4 sacks in a game performances. Still remember that game like it was yesterday.

Archived