Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

per rotoworld: Former Allen draft pick Arron Sears released

Allen drafted this guy a few years ago in tampa, he was just released today, although supposedly he has a mental disorder? wonder if allen makes a play for him since he drafted the guy.

Bucs waived OG Arron Sears.

A former top-35 overall pick and 31-game starter for the Bucs in 2007 and 2008, Sears' career is in doubt after he sat out all of last year due to a mental disorder. He has a place in the league if he wants to keep playing.

www.rotoworld.com

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/article1021165.ece

Just a random article I found when I googled him. Interesting stuff. Not sure I would want this guy until he gets evaluated for his mental health.

very true, im just assuming since hes a former allen pick and hes very young and we need oline help, it would be a potential landing place.

very true, im just assuming since hes a former allen pick and hes very young and we need oline help, it would be a potential landing place.

I think he is worth a shot. He is young and talented. Maybe he needs a change of scenery

Pick him up. He's available on waivers so we'd have a good chance of getting him since we're bottom of the league and for his original 2nd round deal. Bruce Allen liked him well enough to draft him in the 2nd round so he obviously likes his talent. Make him a reclamation project like Mike Williams that can sit on the bench for a year or two.

Sad story. Remember thinking the guy could be good, still could be for all I know. Just pray everything is ok with him. If he needs time for figure out what's going on in life or whatever, then he should take it now for his mental and spiritual well being.

Who screwed up and allowed you to make threads again? :ols:

Surely even someone that has a mental disorder is atleast better than Mike Williams.

We need to bring in as many players as possible to make sure BMW, and Stephon Heyer dont get on the field.

I agree that Heyer needs to ride the bench but I think BMW is gonna be a stud this season. I really think the guy is going to do well. Last year he was just trying to lose weight and did. With the same work ethic he used to lose weight, he will now use to better his strength and football skills. I really think the guy is going to start for us and I thought i read somewhere that Shannahan was really impressed with how he is looking so far.

Archived