Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selvish Capers on Sportscience!!

Ajamrani

To be fair, it says his top gear speed is 14 MPH. 85% of that is roughly 11 MPH, which is all he's ever going to get to in a game.

Still, he looks like a impressive athlete with enough athleticism to play the tackle, and enough power to play the inside, which I love. When I heard he was a big part of Slaton/White doing what they did, my mouth watered, and I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop as why we got him so late.

That's some cool stuff! In a mock draft I saw a couple months ago I saw him to the Skins in the 2nd or 3rd. Quite happy to get him in the 7th. Not bitter at all about passing on Bruce Campbell like so many others appear to be.

Agreed however i am bitter on them passing up Eric Norwood if they wanted a LB. I watch a lot of South Carolina Games and the dude is a player. Defends the run and rushes the passer. makes plays on the ball, and is bigger than Riley. I have a feeling i am just never going to get over this one lol.

The best part is that he was projected to go in teh 2nd or 3rd, and dropped all the way to us in the 7th. He might have played RT in college, but Pat White was his QB for most of his time there, and he's a lefty, so Capers was protecting his blindside.

Agreed however i am bitter on them passing up Eric Norwood if they wanted a LB. I watch a lot of South Carolina Games and the dude is a player. Defends the run and rushes the passer. makes plays on the ball, and is bigger than Riley. I have a feeling i am just never going to get over this one lol.

I've got to agree with this. E. Norwood would have been a great pick up.

];7492036']The best part is that he was projected to go in teh 2nd or 3rd' date=' and dropped all the way to us in the 7th. He might have played RT in college, but Pat White was his QB for most of his time there, and he's a lefty, so Capers was protecting his blindside.[/quote']

So, why did you drop so far? There has to be some reason,.....you don't just get projected as a 2/3 rounder and drop that far for no reason.

So, why did you drop so far? There has to be some reason,.....you don't just get projected as a 2/3 rounder and drop that far for no reason.

Senior Bowl. He got owned by the DEs there.

This sportscience isn't that impressive to me. I hope he pans out, but my hopes aren't up. I never have expectations for anyone past the 3rd round.

Capers is a player that will contribute for this team for years, mark my words. As a dub-v student i got to watch him a LOT, and he is impressive because you never notice him. He rarely gets beat clean and is fun to watch pulling around on zone stretchs.. SELVISH!

I've got to agree with this. E. Norwood would have been a great pick up.

look at the guys we drafted they all can play more than 1 position so alot of the guys we (ES) wanted just didn't or don't fit what Shanny and the staff want in a player. Riley fits what Spanos wants in a LB whereas norwood is more a one dimentional LB and we have those already on the team.

Archived