Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Day Poll: What do we do with #4?

RenegadeTK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

ok so ummm....heres a weird question...if we trade down, do we still have our 4th pick along with another pick?

no, because that would mean we didn't use our 4th in order to move down. the bottom line is, what exactly is the 4th pick in the draft going to get us.

no, because that would mean we didn't use our 4th in order to move down. the bottom line is, what exactly is the 4th pick in the draft going to get us.

ohhh ok gotcha. well, i really have no idea at all what we will do with our 4th pick but whatever it is, i will trust shanahan and allen to use it responsibly. :D

Trade down a few spots would be best, still get one of the several similarish OTs, and another pick. Getting Okung/Williams at 4 wouldn't be terrible, but it seems a small waste of a deal.

Mostly I'm hoping we get another pick for day two so watching the draft can be meaningful tomorrow! /selfish

Trade down a few spots would be best, still get one of the several similarish OTs, and another pick. Getting Okung/Williams at 4 wouldn't be terrible, but it seems a small waste of a deal.

Mostly I'm hoping we get another pick for day two so watching the draft can be meaningful tomorrow! /selfish

Yeah, my fantasy draft is:

Turn the #4 into multiple picks in the 2nd/3rd.

Spend all of them on "Best available OL"

I don't see it happening. But it's what I want.

Yeah, my fantasy draft is:

Turn the #4 into multiple picks in the 2nd/3rd.

Spend all of them on "Best available OL"

I don't see it happening. But it's what I want.

Yeah, I think it's likely we'll just pick at 4. But your scenario would be better.

And the main thing as you say is that we spend on "best available OL". The thing that'd piss me off is if we use 4 on Berry or Bradford not to trade but to play, or if we trade down but still use picks on non-OL.

We already got an excellent QB who could be high-quality for years with our 2nd round pick! And have not yet made nearly enough non-draft moves to bolster the OLine.

Archived