Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington & Dukes were discussing that this trade may mean Suh goes #1

kiingspadee

I wouldn't be surpise Rams take Bradford and trade him to us for Mcnabb & our 4th. Maybe, that's why Eagles allow him to be traded to us, same division, since they knew we will ship him off to the Rams. So wishing this is the plan. Rather have long term plan than current 2-3 stop gap.

I have thought about that too and wouldn't that throw the league not to mention this board into a tizzy? :D

Then Bradford could fall to #4 pretty easily

Come on man, they got Mcnabb because they think we have a shot at making a good run THIS YEAR. There are still a few holes to fill to make that happen, O-line obviously being the biggest. We have no need to draft a QB this year, there are to many other needs for THIS SEASON. They can draft one for the future next year or the year after.

When do you plan on finishing in the bottom 4 of the league again? I'm unsure that the future answer to our QB questions will available in mid-late round picks. There's a reason that the bottom teams get to pick first. Hopefully this will be a rare opportunity. See Colts about 7 years ago

Tru dat...this is the year to grab a franchise qb if any are deemed that...we should never have a higher pick under Shanny unless we trade a crap team for a 2011 1st.

Actually, I think that chance ended when the Redskins traded for McNabb. They probably felt it was the better value. I probably would have been more upset if they traded the house for Bradford.

Especially if you go by that Jimmy Johnson trade chart. The #1 pick is worth almost double of the #4 pick, which is ludicrous if you ask me. That chart has the first overall pick worth 3000 points and the #4 pick, which is only 3 players apart, at only 1800 points. It's insane.

I'm with Bruce and Mike: I don't think that chart is accurate or worth what it says at all. I think it's up to the individual teams to determine what their alloted draft picks are worth and what they'd be happy with in a trade.

Archived