Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington & Dukes were discussing that this trade may mean Suh goes #1

kiingspadee

I agree with you but the word is the BUCS want McCoy or Suh badly so i dont think they will trade out because if they do the wont get one of them. The Lions I personally think they want Suh but theres also people saying there interested in an OT (Okung) if thats the case Detroit is the only team the redskins have to worry about. IMO though if Bradford is there I say you trade down and get a kings ransom in picks from whoever wants him....(BROWNS)

so the draft could go:

rams: suh

lions: okung

bucs: mccoy

skins: ........

Trust me, if the Rams pass up Sam, no team is going to trade a boat load of picks to a player, who didn't impress the Rams, who need a QB. If Sam falls to us, we trade him, to the bills, or oakland.

I'd love to trade back and get a LT and RT

Rams have basically said that they are taking Bradford..

Sam Bradford-QB-Player Apr. 20 - 4:09 pm et

Rams GM Billy Devaney said Tuesday that it's highly unlikely the first pick in the draft will be traded.

Devaney specifically denied that the Rams would be willing to take much less than the NFL's draft chart would require. He also insisting that the team cannot pass up the impact player that would come with the first pick. Though Devaney acknowledged trade talks with other teams, there has not been "this massive moment" where a deal seemed possible.

Source: Howard Balzer on Twitter

I read that comment as them saying they would take Suh. Bradford won't be an impact for another 2 years Suh will help there Dline from day 1!

If Bradford falls to #2 Cleveland, Buffalo, and Raiders will seriously consider moving up to take him no way he falls to #4

Rams will take Bradford

Lions will take Suh

The trading could start at #3 with Tampa if they are not enamored with McCoy.

At #4, you start with the Skins and Clausen/Berry trades. Cleveland, Seattle, Buffalo and other teams could all be in the mix with this pick, making this very interesting.

I read that comment as them saying they would take Suh. Bradford won't be an impact for another 2 years Suh will help there Dline from day 1!

:no: Rams have taken D-lineman as their 1st round pick for years and now have traded away one of their bust 1st rounders to the Skin.

Don't you think that they are a bit gun shy taking DL again? Added to the fact that Bradford would start from day one, and you've misread this completely imo.

I would go wild if that happened.

In a good way. I just pray you are right.

I think this will happen for a few reasons. One the ownership issue is still up in the air there so paying the 50 mil dollar man will be tough. Second they have more holes then we do and we can easily help with that.

Rams have already said that they will not trade out of #1. They have no QB. The chances of Bradford being available after the Rams select are nill.

they could always take suh and give us a later pick for campbell. and were already obviously talking with the rams because of this trade.

and again, need aside, i still dont think st louis can afford to pay bradford. if they were deadset on taking him why hasnt there been a deal even talked about, and why did bradford blatantly say he wasnt signing with a team before the draft??

I think this will happen for a few reasons. One the ownership issue is still up in the air there so paying the 50 mil dollar man will be tough. Second they have more holes then we do and we can easily help with that.

Rams ownership issues have been taken care of.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/04/13/st-louis-rams-ownership-offer-in-works/

This is a moot point now.

if they did take suh and we got bradford id hope we'd be able to trade him for some serious picks. ppl would probably think of tradingn up w/ us to get him, but maybe wouldnt cuz theyd think we wouldnt. idk i just wanted to get my 200th post:pfft:

they could always take suh and give us a later pick for campbell. and were already obviously talking with the rams because of this trade.

That could be the best news out of this trade. Knowing we are talking and dealing is as good as the deal itself. Damn I can't wait until Thursday night!

and again, need aside, i still dont think st louis can afford to pay bradford. if they were deadset on taking him why hasnt there been a deal even talked about, and why did bradford blatantly say he wasnt signing with a team before the draft??

One, if they wanted Campbell this deal would have been done already.

Two, the majority owner of the Rams is a billionaire. I don't think that money is an issue.

Rams will take Bradford

Lions will take Suh

The trading could start at #3 with Tampa if they are not enamored with McCoy.

At #4, you start with the Skins and Clausen/Berry trades. Cleveland, Seattle, Buffalo and other teams could all be in the mix with this pick, making this very interesting.

This is the most likely scenerio. I would be absolutely SHOCKED if the Rams passed on Bradford...Scheft said that the Carriker trade was meant to cut salary, the unsaid point being they have to pay a $50 MM bonus in a few days (or weeks).

The best chance of trading down for us is if the Lions take Okung, and Suh or McCoy is at 4th. Then some teams would be interested in trading up.

:no: Rams have taken D-lineman as their 1st round pick for years and now have traded away one of their bust 1st rounders to the Skin.

Don't you think that they are a bit gun shy taking DL again? Added to the fact that Bradford would start from day one, and you've misread this completely imo.

Start and fail from day one, IMO. If he is the truth like you think then they should sign him now and lock him up, oh wait they're not doing that are they? We will see 2 more days to go it will be interesting my friend!

Absolutely wrong, why not wait until the time you need to make the pick in case other offers come in? The closer it gets the more likely more offers or higher offers will come in.

Two, the majority owner of the Rams is a billionaire. I don't think that money is an issue.

if thats true, then why is there no deal? the #1 pick usually gets locked up ahead of time, and bradford has blatantly said he doesnt wanna sign early.

and the "owner" is currently trying to sell his majority ownership to some guy and the deal is supposedly going south and has not been approved by the league. i would think money is a major issue considering they currently are owned by a guy who doesnt want to own the team, and theres no clear cut owner waiting in the wings.

Archived