Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Position-By-Position: Who would you like to see wearing Burgundy, White, and Gold?

LaRonDontLikeUgly

This thread is not necessarily asking who you think the BEST player is at each position in the 2010 draft.... it's more like "Who is your favorite player at each position?" For example, even though I think Okung might be a slightly better prospect than Bulaga, I would have more fun rooting for Bulaga because I love his attitude/style of play. Spiller/Matthews/Best are all rated higher than Ben Tate, but he is the guy I'd jump out of my seat for if we drafted him.

It might be because the player went to the same school as you or because he's got the tattoo/haircut you've always really wanted. The reason itself doesn't matter- just tell us who you "your dude" is.

QB: Sam Bradford, Oklahoma (looks "elite", resembles my favorite comedian Gilbert Gottfried)

RB: Ben Tate, Auburn (

, Auburn RBs get it done)

FB: John Connor, Kentucky (

, smart lead blocker/lays the wood... he also led a resistance against the machines)

WR: Golden Tate, Notre Dame (reminds me of Hines Ward with more

)

TE: Rob Gronkowski, Arizona (monster who crushes smaller men and is really athletic. Marshawn says, "Beastmode")

OT: Bryan Bulaga, Iowa (

workhorse: future stud)

OG: Mike Iupati, Idaho (has the haircut AND tattoo I've always wanted)

C: J.D Walton, Baylor (football smart/really tough, ZBS-ready, can play guard-

)

DE: Alex Carrington, Arkansas St (3-4 DE with

)

DT: Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska (if you write his full name on a piece of paper and put it up to a mirror it reads: 'Houshmandzadeh')

ILB: Pat Angerer, Iowa (too small, not fast enough... gotta love the underdog)

OLB: Sean Witherspoon, Missouri (Smoot's gone, would love to yell

after every tackle at FedEx)

CB: Kareem Jackson, Alabama (good hands, great teeth)

S: Eric Berry, Tennessee (a safety that plays

better than you)

K: Brett Swenson, Michigan State (loves to kick the ball... hard.)

P: Matt Dodge, ECU (coolest name, best numbers, I've got love for ECU after Halloween '04...

)

QB: Sam Bradford - my gut tells me we will regret not drafting him. I think he could be deadly with this staff and offense.

RB: Ryan Mathews - stud

FB: Connor - same

WR: Jacoby Ford - could be a real weapon in this offense

TE: Gronkowski - same

OT: Rodger Saffold - could be the steal of this draft at his position

OG: Mitch Petrus - could be a stalwart there for many years

C: Eric Olsen - same as Petrus

DE: Derrick Morgan & Tyson Alualu

DT: Suh - stud

ILB: Brandon Spikes - football player

OLB: Sean Weatherspoon - same

CB: Kyle Wilson - true cover type corner

FS: Earl Thomas - stud

SS: Taylor Mays

K: Garret Lindholm

P: don't care

QB - Jimmy Clausen

RB - Jahvid Best

FB - John Connor

WR - Dez Bryant

TE - Jermaine Gresham

OT - Trent Williams

OG - Mike Iupati

C - Maurkice Pouncey

DE - Derrick Morgan

DT - Ndamukong Suh

OLB - Brandon Graham (3-4)

MLB - Brandon Spikes? Not much to choose from this year

CB - Kyle Wilson

FS - Earl Thomas

SS - Taylor Mays

Bradford would be a bust anywhere... i get it he won a Hiesman as a sophomor but thats pretty much the only year he played..hes still a rookie by college standard...no experience at all..... other than that to answer the question...ill take anyone who can provide SOME kind of offensive line for us

What are your top 5 movies of all time that you would like to watch with a Redskin?

For me...

1. Braveheart

2. Godfather

3. Vertigo

4. Raging Bull

5. Goodfellas

Well, you obviously would be a much happier person if my thread was moved... Or would you?

I'm surprised "Misery" didn't crack your Top 5.

One guy I like a lot is Brandon Spikes.

I just don't understand how he goes from a probable 1st-2nd rounder, runs a bad 40 (a 5.0) and now is straight garbage. No way. Will he not be able to get to the sideline on some plays due to his speed- yes. But he'll make up for it with the insane interior tackles he makes in run support and can be protected a little bit schematically. You don't produce that much in the SEC and not be a good player. I think he ends up going in the 4th round and starts at MLB in a 3-4 for 10 years.

Well, you obviously would be a much happier person if my thread was moved... Or would you?

I'm surprised "Misery" didn't crack your Top 5.

Looks like somebody lost their rubber ducky. If I was still 3 years old, I'd be pretty upset too.

Side note - I don't get what his beef is, were listing the best prospects that we would want to play for our team. I've read threads in the Stadium over the years that were off topic way more than this is.

One guy I like a lot is Brandon Spikes.

I just don't understand how he goes from a probable 1st-2nd rounder, runs a bad 40 (a 5.0) and now is straight garbage. No way. Will he not be able to get to the sideline on some plays due to his speed- yes. But he'll make up for it with the insane interior tackles he makes in run support and can be protected a little bit schematically. You don't produce that much in the SEC and not be a good player. I think he ends up going in the 4th round and starts at MLB in a 3-4 for 10 years.

Not just the 40 time, there was also a drop-off in production. I think he'll go in the mid-3rd and be pretty damn good.

QB: Bradford

RB: Dwyer

FB: Rashawn Jackson

WR: Demaryius Bebe Thomas

TE: Dorin Dickerson/Colin Peek

T: Bulaga

G: Iupati

C: Pouncey

DE: Derrick Morgan

DT: Suh

OLB: Brandon Graham/Eric Norwood

ILB: McClain