Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fresh off the KFFL Hotwire *BREAKING*

Big Weirdo

Not surprising. The Packers picked TWO quarterbacks the year that Aaron Rodgers was going to take over. Brohm in the 2nd and Flynn in the 7th, mostly as insurance in case Rodgers bombed IMO.

I could see Philly going after Tebow or McCoy in the 2nd.

Snead doesn't have any potential? I mean I know he bombed hard this year and his decision to come out early has been pretty much universally panned. But I got to think that if he was ever in a position to be thought of as a top prospect, there must be some talent there.

Snead doesn't have any potential? I mean I know he bombed hard this year and his decision to come out early has been pretty much universally panned. But I got to think that if he was ever in a position to be thought of as a top prospect, there must be some talent there.
He's got an absolutely ridiculous arm. And people hold out hope for him because he had to transfer between schools, deal with different coaches, etc.

But he has pathetic pocket presence and he doesn't know how to put touch on any passes. He either throws worm burners or guns it 5 feet over a guy's head on an out route.

Does anyone remember what news was like before the internet? Like, when the things that got reported were actually REAL? And "reporting" meant something other than someone working for a media outlet giving an opinion?

There was never a time like the one you mention.

He's got an absolutely ridiculous arm. And people hold out hope for him because he had to transfer between schools, deal with different coaches, etc.

But he has pathetic pocket presence and he doesn't know how to put touch on any passes. He either throws worm burners or guns it 5 feet over a guy's head on an out route.

i work with some Ole Miss guys... you know its bad when the college fans are glad that Snead opted to go pro early AND they dont have a legit backup.

Archived